UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

WANTED: X-Villains

elhonez

What are your most-wanted X-villains? I've listed mine below, in 2-pack format for kicks:

Toad / 1st App Scarlet Witch

Mastermind / 1st App Quicksilver

Blob / Avalanche

Pyro / Destiny

Arcade / Mesmero (or "The Cossack" - brainwashed Colossus)

Juggernaut (new) / Black Tom Cassidy

Sauron / Vertigo (or Lorelei)

Gladiator / Deathbird

Silver Samurai / Viper

Sebastian Shaw / Black Queen Jean Grey (or Selene)

1st App Mimic / Changeling

The best character in comics today: Ultimate Magneto

I will stand by that statement through any strife and struggle. What I want is an Ultimate Brotherhood.

Ultimate Magneto, Toad, Blob, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Mastermind, Mystique, and Forge.

In order

Pyro

Big Juggernaut (sculpted chest and belt etc)

Sinister

Avalanche

Toad

Blob

My Minimates collection will be incomplete until I get a Unus the Untouchable.

An updated Magneto/Toad 2-pack would also be nice.

Wow! Unus the Untouchable ...now that takes me back! I guess he has some modern incarnation though?

I doubt it, he died before getting an update, so red turtle-neck and red spandex pants would be it.

Edited by Glantern

Ah - so many wants. . so few will be realised.

anywho - here goes - My Dream List of X-Men Villains are as follows:

2-Packs:

AOA Apocalypse / Holocaust

Sinister / Goblin Queen

Pyro / Avalanche

Deathbird / Lillandra (I know she is not a 'villain', but she has tried to kill x-men on several occasions)

Sebastian Shaw / Hellfire Club Goon (army builder = woot!)

Fitzroy / Bishop (modern mech-armed variant & classic long-haired, neckerchiefed variant. He's kinda bad now)

Nimrod / Bastion

Omega Red / Silver Samurai (I know they don't ‘go’ together - but they are freaking cool)

I'd LOVE to see some bad guy box sets.

Mutant Liberation Front: Stryfe / Forearm / Reaper / Tempo / Wildside / Moonstar . . . maybe even a Zero

Marauders: Archlight / Scalphunter / Harpoon / Vertigo & a Malice possessed Polaris (we're already getting a FA Sabretooth, so i didn't include him)

Acolytes: Updated Magneto / Exodus / Acolyte Colossus / Voight / Cortez

Mutant Liberation Front: Stryfe / Forearm / Reaper / Tempo / Wildside / Moonstar . . . maybe even a Zero

Marauders: Archlight / Scalphunter / Harpoon / Vertigo & A Malice possed Polaris

Acolytes: Updated Magento / Exodus / Acolyte Colossus / Voight / Cortez

All ofthe villains i can really think of that i'd WANT at the moment are Holocaust (that would be unreal :) ), Sinister, Omega Red, better Mystique, and Magneto. Face it; the old ones weren't all too great. :(

Mystique was perfect for me. Magneto could use an update simply because the original is a little difficult to find.

Anyone think an AOA boxset would rule? One heroes, one villains.

Heroes:

Nate Grey

Sabertooth

Weapon X

Gambit probably.

Villains (Horsemen):

Abyss

Holocaust

Mikhail Rasputin

Sinister

X-Clusive (punny, eh? Take that bhm) 2 pack: Magneto/Apocalypse (With Shadow King accessory)

The problem I always had with the xmen, was they were always cooler than their villians...

Yeah, you're right...

That is, until Ultimate X-Men gave us Ultimate Magneto, Ultimate, Apocalypse, and Ultimate Sinister. Especially Magneto, who I believe to be the best comic book character of modern times. Too bad that after Ultimatum, he's probably going to die. I mean, he's trying to destroy the entire motherf***ing EARTH! How would this end with ANYTHING but either his death or him taking over the world (which would kinda kick ass.) I hope that's what happens. Here's how I think the discussion might have went: "616 has

Norman Osborn taking over SHIELD

huh? Well we're the Ultimate Universe and we want to be better than you. The person who is probably the most evil sumabitch on that planet is

taking over the top spy organization

? The most evil sumabitch on OUR planet is going to take over the fuckin' EARTH! Beat that, beyotch!!!!"

Yeah... he's probably going to take over...

Hell yeah. I'm ready for Magneto's reign. That would be a change to rock the universe to its core.

Edited by Trekker 42

Here's how I think the discussion might have went: "I'm Jeph Loeb and I want to make an inane storyline which will do nothing to the comic except piss people off when I don't resolve anything.

thats more like it.

Well... this event does, apparantly, end two of the mainstay teams of the Ultimate Universe: The X-Men and the Fantastic Four as both of those books are confirmed as cancelled post-February which is when Ultimatum ends so SOMETHING is resolved.

they'll be back in about 2-3 months

I don't think they will. The books have been in steady decline and Ultimatum just gives them an excuse to cancel some series that I believe they were going to cancel anyway. But we'll see what the future holds. As long as it holds Ultimate Avengers, what shall soon be the most kick-ass thing ever, then I'm good.

dude, trust me, they will

We'll see...

Anyway. X-Villains. We need more horsemen for Apocalypse to command. What is Apocalypse without his four Horsemen? Pathetic, that's what. So give me the Horsemen after my Ultimate Brotherhood.

I don't think they will. The books have been in steady decline and Ultimatum just gives them an excuse to cancel some series that I believe they were going to cancel anyway. But we'll see what the future holds. As long as it holds Ultimate Avengers, what shall soon be the most kick-ass thing ever, then I'm good.

Steady decline? Do you mean sales wise or quality?

Ulti FF is one of my favourite Marvel comic books right now. Has been right from the off and I think it's a lot better than Millar's FF which is turning into a massive disappointment for me. :(

Back on-topic. The only X-villain I'd really like to see is Mr. Sinister, but isn't he Mrs Sinister these days?

Steady decline? Do you mean sales wise or quality?

Ulti FF is one of my favourite Marvel comic books right now. Has been right from the off and I think it's a lot better than Millar's FF which is turning into a massive disappointment for me. :(

Back on-topic. The only X-villain I'd really like to see is Mr. Sinister, but isn't he Mrs Sinister these days?

I'm talking sales. They started off top-of-the-charts and began to becline. USM seems to be the only one that has stayed at the top forever. Ultimate FF is really that good? I've been planning on getting the enire series in TPB like I did with Spidey, X-Men and Ultimates, but I wasn't sure I should.

And isn't every villain going female? What should make Sinister any different?

And what makes these guys think they can beat on girls, even if they are trained assasins?

What are your most-wanted X-villains? I've listed mine below, in 2-pack format for kicks:

Blob / Avalanche

Pyro / Destiny

Gladiator / Deathbird

Silver Samurai / Viper

I WANT HELLFIRE CLUB, AIM AND HYDRA GUARDS!

Blob / Avalanche

Pyro / Destiny

Gladiator / Deathbird

Silver Samurai / Viper

I WANT HELLFIRE CLUB, AIM AND HYDRA GUARDS!

That's nice.

Any particular reason you felt that needed all caps?