UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does Limited Edition...

Sorry TBT I have a ton of respect for you but how did I know you'd be first to reply? Like I said I'm off to bed...the forums yours...enjoy!

Perhaps cos the comment was blatently a criticism of my posting in this thread and that you feel we run newbies off just for the fun of it? There is a huge difference between getting excited and not understanding the way things work.

How about we let TTF have a say. Let's see if he feels he's been run out of camp or perhaps just given the nudge he needed to understand how an online community works because the subtle aproach didn't work?

I'm happy BHM that you are sharing your experience drawn from years spent in various online forums with us though. ;)

T.

I think the finger pointing should be left to staff. If anyone has a problem with another member and their posting habits, report it or keep it to yourself. Otherwise, you may get yourself in trouble.

I think the finger pointing should be left to staff. If anyone has a problem with another member and their posting habits, report it or keep it to yourself. Otherwise, you may get yourself in trouble.

Point taken I will reign in my criticisms publically. I know I walk over the line sometimes and for that I feel bad.

But before I get totally reformed I want to post these quotes from a PM conversation I shared with TTF later in the day yesterday when I asked if he felt he was being run out of town...

"You didn't scare me away, but i have been watching my posts now. About three times today i've typed out an entire post, looked at it for a second, and then decided not to actually post it. It's kinda funny, actually."

And when I asked if he could come in and comment on the thread...

"I did take a look at the Le thread. That is pretty funny; poor BHM has this all wrong, doesn't he?? "

T.