UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does Limited Edition...

www.lycoseshop.co.uk

The store for U.K.

I have been wondering this for a while... does this place ship outside of the U.K. or does it ship only in U.K.?

I'll tell you after I recieve my contest prize. But my guess is yes.

That'll be a while. ;)

My guess is no. Although i'd PM a Brit like BHM or someone. (He IS a Brit, right?? :blink:)

Seriously This could be a first for me directly swearing at a member...

:angry: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY LITTLE BRAT!!! :angry:

Seriously you are starting to make superspideypiggy look like Einstein. Stop whining about the turnaround time of the givaway and stop "me too" posting in every thread you are making me feel dumb just by reading your inane drivel !!!!!

If you have someting worth saying then cool but please dont think you need to post just becuse you can.

Think more post less!!

T.

p.s. Yes Mods I know am a bad boy but seriously if this muppet continues to spout/post much more crap simply because he has a keyboard and no brain then please look for a homicide report on your newspapers!!!

Okay T, seriously. I wasn't mocking Shane or the prizes AT ALL. I was saying that it could be depending on where he lives. I'm sorry that i like this forum and want to actually post and be a part of it too. I was just giving my thoughts because i myself have been wondering for a whiole now if LE ships to us US-ers, and then i also gave a piece of advice saying that the British members probably know.

I really don't see the issue with wanting to post, although i do see the issue with some of my posts not really needed. You don't have to repremand me for every little thing. I'm a sarcastic person by nature and through my family and friends; so i want to have a friendly little joking manner in my comments sometimes, big deal. you don't have to go all "linch-the-boy" on me. :(

And you have no right to say i have no brain. I am actually very smart thank you. You are forgeting that this is a fun and friendly forum for a toy. It isn't the end of the world if one person makes a tiny mistake in a comment.

I furthermore don't give a crap about post count or anything like that; i just feel good when i help someone out, give a friendly piece of advice, add to a big discussion, or give criticism.

Please; i don't know why all of a sudden you want to kill me. You may be having a bad day or there could be troubles in your life, but this really isn't all that fair to me. Can you please just lighten up a little. I'm not the kind of person to argue with someone, but you are all out attacking me here. I just want this to stop. :(

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING!!!!!!

See This is the issue, you dont see that you are doing anything wrong...

People have tried to tell you nicely and initially with some subtlety that you are posting too much and not saying anything they need to hear, this didn't work as you are either very thick skinned or very stupid and has ended with you being the first member in my many years here or the AA forums that I have intentionally shouted at...

This is a bulletin forum not a chat room you do not have to share your every thought with us. just those that add to the threads in a constructive way.

Think of my post as an intervention.... PLEASE THINK MORE AND POST LESS!

T.

LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING!!!!!!

See This is the issue, you dont see that you are doing anything wrong...

People have tried to tell you nicely and initially with some subtlety that you are posting too much and not saying anything they need to hear, this didn't work as you are either very thick skinned or very stupid and has ended with you being the first member in my many years here or the AA forums that I have intentionally shouted at...

This is a bulletin forum not a chat room you do not have to share your every thought with us. just those that add to the threads.

Think of my post as an intervention.... PLEASE THINK MORE AND POST LESS!

T.

Now that i completely understood. thank you for not shouting. Wasn't happy with the quote, though.

I guess i should say sorry for posting so much; i just like to be involved in things. I didn't realize i was told that i was posting too much though; i only remember the recent ones with the unneeded comments. I'm going to stop though. And yes, i realize this isn't a chat room though i have used it as one. Again, sorry.

And, to all of those on this forum that i have officially pissed off: I am very, very sorry. Hope all of those i have interacted with can still be friends, especially with you, T. (I would normally use a smiley here, but it doesn't seem appropriate)

Now that i completely understood. thank you for not shouting. Wasn't happy with the quote, though.

I guess i should say sorry for posting so much; i just like to be involved in things. I didn't realize i was told that i was posting too much though; i only remember the recent ones with the unneeded comments. I'm going to stop though. And yes, i realize this isn't a chat room though i have used it as one. Again, sorry.

And, to all of those on this forum that i have officially pissed off: I am very, very sorry. Hope all of those i have interacted with can still be friends, especially with you, T. (I would normally use a smiley here, but it doesn't seem appropriate)

:) OK I seem to have gotten through... :)

Thank you for stopping and listening rather than just going 'off on one' back at me!

( see even I learn from this stuff! )

I don't hate you (ok just a little right now but changing your posting habits will fix that :) )

If you have something to say that adds the topic and you think others will either learn or gain something from it then sure feel free to post.

One thing I've learnt is that people here do just like to get along and are intentionally quick to forgive, so long as your have learnt from our conversation then I suspect we'll have not problems in the future.

EVERYONE Else: Nothing to see here move along ;)

T.

Wow. This is a thread meaning to ask if a store online ships to the U.S., not a thread for drama. Thank God we have that settled...

And I agree with Mattallica, that was funny as hell. I laughed out loud after reading that quote... no offense Twisted Two-Face.

*Casts Evil Eye at Shup Dude and wonders what he has also might have learnt from the diversion to this thread*

I suspect Limited Edition will ship anywhere, however if you are in the states I cant imagine it would be worth ordering from them as you'd have to pay the higher price they pay in the UK for minimates plus shipping from the UK.

T.

*backs up in fear*

Well they have stuff on that site (Mainly Minimate stuff) that I haven't seen for sale anywhere... so it'll be worth it paying all that instead of having to pay for an overpriced one on eBay.

In that case why not shoot them a PM? They frequent the boards so will answer fairly quickly I suspect.

(Given the Time Difference).

Also if you dont have one start a Wants/Haves trade in the flea market, you'd be surprised what guys here hoard until someone asks!

T.

If you'd like to know where a company ships to, try contacting them directly...

BEST idea I've heard ALL DAY. And trust me when I say there have been some whoppers. I say we give you the gold star. The "contact us" button is always a good place to start.

(I learned from last time. I'm staying out of the above.)

Logistically it would be unlikely that a UK company importing Minimates directly from either the US or Hong Kong, then exporting them back to the US ,will be able to charge less than you can buy them from 'your' domestic US suppliers. That is not to say that LE should not be given the opportunity to supply you.

On another matter:

Whilst ol' Twisted deserves some of the flak he has gotten which included some from me I sometimes feel that we all of us may alienate members if we are not careful. I know for example that SSP lurks these days without posting which is a shame because not everything he said was crap...most of it.... but not everything. Believe it or not I realise I must piss some, if not all ,of you off with my, often crass, comments but I do try & intersperse them with some helpful ....er..shit. Who gives a tupenny turd about spelling for example .....it's just 'my stuff' & everybody's different. I genuinely have learned so much here & we must all give others a chance to learn . 'Pack mentality' is fine but without new members ,who are willing to learn, being allowed to learn .....we'll (you'll) have no pack left eventually & then where would we be?

I'm English but also a 'Brit' by the way.

Logistically it would be unlikely that a UK company importing Minimates directly from either the US or Hong Kong, then exporting them back to the US ,will be able to charge less than you can buy them from 'your' domestic US suppliers. That is not to say that LE should not be given the opportunity to supply you.

On another matter:

Whilst ol' Twisted deserves some of the flak he has gotten which included some from me I sometimes feel that we all of us may alienate members if we are not careful. I know for example that SSP lurks these days without posting which is a shame because not everything he said was crap...most of it.... but not everything. Believe it or not I realise I must piss some, if not all ,of you off with my, often crass, comments but I do try & intersperse them with some helpful ....er..shit. Who gives a tupenny turd about spelling for example .....it's just 'my stuff' & everybody's different. I genuinely have learned so much here & we must all give others a chance to learn . 'Pack mentality' is fine but without new members ,who are willing to learn, being allowed to learn .....we'll (you'll) have no pack left eventually & then where would we be?

I'm English but also a 'Brit' by the way.

So it's nearly midnight (UK) ,almost 2 weeks to Christmas Day & I'm off to bed & our enthusiastic but verbose friend T2F has been silenced . Everybody happy now? Everybody cossetted in the belief that nobody should get too excited about their hobby & their enjoyment thereof? However painful,it is woeful to see fire doused! Who's next?

So it's nearly midnight (UK) ,almost 2 weeks to Christmas Day & I'm off to bed & our enthusiastic but verbose friend T2F has been silenced . Everybody happy now? Everybody cossetted in the belief that nobody should get too excited about their hobby & their enjoyment thereof? However painful,it is woeful to see fire doused! Who's next?

Perhaps he has leant that he doesn't need to post every few hrs and is waiting for the perfect time when he has something to say before posting? It's not like he's been gone for weeks, or even days, it's been less that a day since his last post!

Seriously BHM stop acting as if we are running every newbie out of here who so much as looks at a post the wrong way...

Cos if that was the case how the hell are you still here? :D

T.