UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Little Bunny Emocion

Galactusmate

I have a feeling that you'll get some stick for this, but this thread actually made me smile. I know what you mean. Watching that bunny is mesmerizing . . .

I dont know quite why, but this little Bunny emotion :bunny: makes me feel like there is peace in all the world, and everything is gonna be ok.

If you can't spell the frakkin word right in 2 successive sentences there is little hope for any of us ....... OK!

Emoticon not Emocion ,Emotion or bloody Emulsion .

• 1 year later...
p.s. Bob, I really like cheddar ( you really can't beat a cheese toasty with the right kind of English farmhouse cheddar and a little onion!) but not the crap they have here in the USA!

Since I guess you'll stop by and have a closer look here any minute now T!, I'd like to thank you for the advise. Maybe I should try an English cheddar, but just as you said, I don't see the US cheddar being so great. I mean, it melts pretty nice on, say, a fried egg sandwich, but I prefer a Dutch, Swiss or even French cheese instead of that any time.

Edited by Bob Harris