UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Santa/Elf Mates 09

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look! No hat making required!

Ha ha, that's wicked awesome! (Makes me want that Spirit box set SO much more now...)

Plus points if you can get The Octopus looking like an elf or a sugarplum fairy... :P

Edited by NorthRaider

I know it'll never happen, but wouldn't a Santa Claus minimate be interesting? He'd come with his hat and toy sack and... oh I don't know... an alternate Skrull head! Cause come on, we all know the big red guy is a damned Skrull.

I know it'll never happen, but wouldn't a Santa Claus minimate be interesting? He'd come with his hat and toy sack and... oh I don't know... an alternate Skrull head! Cause come on, we all know the big red guy is a damned Skrull.

Wow... why DIDN'T we think of a Santa Claus minimate before?! :ermm:

... maybe we should just get a basic "Ice Man in a Santa Hat" mate in keeping with the seasonal theme...

The riddler?

Naw, those wouldn't look half bad, although I'd prefer something with a santa/elf hat. My vote would be a santa Iron Man or elf Hulk.

Hey Guys,wouldn't you prefer a customised DSS with Santa Hat in Christmas stockings this year :P ........

No. :angry:

:P

Wow... why DIDN'T we think of a Santa Claus minimate before?! :ermm:

... maybe we should just get a basic "Ice Man in a Santa Hat" mate in keeping with the seasonal theme...

Secret Santa gift last year from Skull Buster.

post-51-1228938592_thumb.jpg post-51-1228938598_thumb.jpg post-51-1228938606_thumb.jpg

Ohhhh....a Christmas Spirit mate would be awesome, especially considering the movie will be released on Christmas this year. I doubt that will be it, but it would have a Christmas connection.

Thanks for the compliments on the Spirit mates guys. Yeah, Christmas movie was what I was going for. I'll see if I can't do the other two later.

Following the pattern, Marvel then BSG then ST, I doubt this year will be Marvel. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

ahh yes, the zombie santa, comeing down the chimmy to take all the good little girls and boys from there beds, and then feeding there left over internal organs to his ravenous raindeers of death.

in my opinion we should just have a santa wolverine to complete the cycle of wolverines needed to raise such a santa from the dead.

Edited by skull buster

Hey Guys,wouldn't you prefer a customised DSS with Santa Hat in Christmas stockings this year :P ........

I think this would be cool, actually. I got Madonna as well as all the TRU 'Mates last week, and she was probably my favorite of all of them after Kraven. Of course, I love 80s music.

Ha ha, that's wicked awesome! (Makes me want that Spirit box set SO much more now...)

Plus points if you can get The Octopus looking like an elf or a sugarplum fairy... :P

Ask and ye shall receive. XD

post-51-1229105559_thumb.jpg

Man, okay. I seriously am going to need like 3 sets of these. Definitely 3 of the 2 pack. Black Widow and all that. But that white dress... The possibilities are endless.

Man, okay. I seriously am going to need like 3 sets of these. Definitely 3 of the 2 pack. Black Widow and all that. But that white dress... The possibilities are endless.

Hee hee, I love it! Neat that Sand saref looks like a kind of snow fairy...

Oddly, those colors make The Octopus look even MORE badass than usual. I wish the regular version looked like that! :PIMP:

Hee hee, I love it! Neat that Sand saref looks like a kind of snow fairy...

Oddly, those colors make The Octopus look even MORE badass than usual. I wish the regular version looked like that! :PIMP:

If there's ever a correct context to use the word "pimp-tastic", I would say that this is it.