UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Santa/Elf Mates 09

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Iron Man will get an elf hat this year. Likely a Mk III movie Iron Man. That would be my guess, though I'd like to see a BTTF christmas mate. That'd be nice!

I think Iron Man will get an elf hat this year. Likely a Mk III movie Iron Man. That would be my guess, though I'd like to see a BTTF christmas mate. That'd be nice!

Close I suspect but my bets are on Wifebeater Tony Stark... Too many parts in the MKIII armor and well Tony will look in a santa hat sans armor :P

Either that or Madonna :O

T.

Urmm, wouldn't this be a Santa/Elf mate for 2008? Now this thread's title is going to confuse diligent searchers a year from now and some poor newbie will get thrashed for necro-ing a thread...

My bet is a on a Movie Mate going Santa!

For some reason I'm thinking it's gonna be a Santa Hulk. I mean, we got a Hulk movie wave AND the Avengers#1 Kirby Hulk. Plus DST just revealed a Red Hulk/Skaar for wave 25. Not to mention that Hulk has (relatively) fewer parts than Iron Man...

Then again, it could be a Santa Chef Duff :lol:

Edited by NorthRaider

I still would like to see them do something other than just stick a hat on a toy. Like to a Christmas repaint.

I could actually see them doing a repaint from the Spirit wave. Think about it, the movie comes out on Christmas day. I could see him in a green suit and hat with a red tie. Also makes him comic accurate! XD Or Silken Floss. Naughty nurse is vaguely naught elf to begin with.

Course, I'm still holding out for this.

Man, now I REALLY want a Green and Red Spirit. :(

post-51-1228582215_thumb.jpg

I'd have to go with either Hulk or Iron Man. More than likely Iron Man, as he seems to be the "flag-ship" 'mate at the moment. While I'm sure that we wouldn't get anything this elaborate (they usually just slap a hat on an established 'mate), how cool would a green and red "holiday-armor" look decking-the-halls of our armory?!?

Missle toe locked...indeed! B)