UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FCBD 09 minimates

just got back from the lcs and the guys showed my an article in some diamond magazine that we're getting FCBD 09 Minimates next year YEAAAHHHHHH

i've put in an order for 2 bags already...............

sorry about the crappy photo

post-976-1228408874_thumb.jpg

this news should have gone in the Blank/Promo Minimates section

Edited by winkerbean

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahahahahahahah! Some of the best and cheapest custom fodder returns! (Like I really need more custom fodder...)

Dare I hope that the demand for the previous FCBD Minimates will go up, as new collectors will want both to complete the set?

Mwahahahahahahah! Some of the best and cheapest custom fodder returns! (Like I really need more custom fodder...)

Dare I hope that the demand for the previous FCBD Minimates will go up, as new collectors will want both to complete the set?

Demand may well increase but certain things are just not for sale ;)

This news was not supposed to come out yet, but I guess I can confirm it. ;)

At least BBTS didn't spoil it for once :)

I bet there was a contest in the planning for 50 of these if you correctly predicted the color or something, and some a$$hole had to go and print a picture :no:

haha! happy birthday to me as fcbd always falls on my bday weekend.....next years plans include hitting my comic shops for the goodies then off to the theatre for an afternoon viewing of the Wolverine movie that opens that weekend as well....now with free mates its gonna be that much sweeter!

Jeff of the Miniacs

This news was not supposed to come out yet, but I guess I can confirm it. ;)

Surprise!!!!

If it works the way the last lot did they normally come in bag that retailers have to pay for 1 bag last time cost me £10 I think and that was for around 25 mates so it might be worth asking your lcs if you can order them by the bag

:D This is great. Finally, a blank I can collect! How much do these guys usually go for, anyway? :huh:

The original FCBD blank is virtually unobtainable & often changes hands for $30 or more :whistling:

That is very old and unreliable information. I believe you'd need to part with at least $60 nowadays. Just goes to show you can't rely on BHM for FCBD 'mates. I however may have one spare if you're desperate. :whistling:

Let's hope I can make it to FCBD this year, last 3 years I've had to work and gotten off from work just after the shop closed........ :(

Couldn't you communicate this with someone there, and get them to hold one for you?

The original FCBD blank is virtually unobtainable & often changes hands for $30 or more :whistling:

But only if you spent 6 hrs in the pub first and misunderstood how many you were buying ;)

T.

Such a painful memory that you're lost for words? :D

T.

But only if you spent 6 hrs in the pub first and misunderstood how many you were buying ;)

T.

Who'd be stupid enough to do that :stupid: & who'd be stupid enough to tell anyone here? :unsure:

edit: not lost for words just lost !

Edited by buttheadsmate