UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FCBD 09 minimates

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take heart, me maties. the first was 07, right? then 09. Next should be '11. So cheer up. I'm more disappointed at the lack of Christmas Mate this past year.

well we dont get a christmas mate every year either so dont fret over that one either really

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 11 years later...

Hi, guys - with Free Comic Book Day 2021 fast approaching (August 14!), I thought I'd offer up another free giveaway, of four (4) Free Comic Book Day 2009 Minimate blanks. 

WARNING: THESE MINIMATES DO NOT HAVE HOLES IN THEIR HEADS. BE AWARE AND STAY SAFE!

Anyone who wants one and DOES NOT HAVE ONE, sound off below, I will choose four random winners. 

minimate2.gif&ehk=18NNrudsprmmRfQCPvpgkA

man, i remember getting one of these and being so happy b/c i finally had a minimate to customize.....then i never could.  its such a cool looking mate.

that's all.

sharing my love for this one.

i was collecting minimates but wasn't hardcore yet

I was not able to acquire one of those from my local comic shop back in the day. I would love one like a hole in my head!

7 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Dave, Onyx, Cylon and Jettstorm, you are the... only people interested, apparently. So you win by default! DE FAULT! The two sweetest words in the English language!

DM me your addresses!

Hi! If im not to late i'd like to have one ?please n thank you.

8 hours ago, spidermatt said:

So are the G.I. Joes free comic book day mates gonna be late? Is there any word on when they will be available?

All shipments crossing the ocean are A. delayed leaving China due to COVID concerns, and B. delayed coming into the US due to a massive backup of container ships at the port of Los Angeles. So I am not sure when they will arrive, unfortunately. But they are coming. 

17 hours ago, DSTZach said:

All shipments crossing the ocean are A. delayed leaving China due to COVID concerns, and B. delayed coming into the US due to a massive backup of container ships at the port of Los Angeles. So I am not sure when they will arrive, unfortunately. But they are coming. 

Ah gotcha, thanks. Hopefully things get back on track eventually. Im excited for these and the transformer mates!

• 2 weeks later...