UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FCBD 09 minimates

I didn't get one off LE, dispite being a long-term customer, and bought a load from them a few weeks ago. :(

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i don't have one...yet. I will in a week, thanks to Boyd and his awsome FCBD09 contest!! Thanks Boyd!! :D

yeah me too dude,I'm the one that guessed she hulk!!

Thanks again Boyd!

Well, i don't have one...yet. I will in a week, thanks to Boyd and his awsome FCBD09 contest!! Thanks Boyd!! :D

Thanks again Boyd!

You're welcome guys. Thanks for participating!

Thanks again Boyd!

Me three. I'm the one that guessed Abraham Lincoln.

And, yes, thanks Boyd. You came through when my LCS couldn't.

th_DSCF8230.jpg

my hoard has arrived!! lol and just as quickly most of these 75 will go back out to my list of people in need/want :)

Jeff of the Miniacs

The small photo just looks like a staged photo by police when they do a drugs bust.

Police say "They found an unidentified amount of pure white plastic crack at the suspects address." They believe that the suspect is a hi level dealer in this very addictive substance and that he was ready to make shipment nationwide.

The only words the suspect would mumble was "I Want Kang." Police think "Kang" is the street name for this drug when processed an packaged for sale to an unsuspecting public.

Edited by MiniFiend UK

th_DSCF8230.jpg

my hoard has arrived!! lol and just as quickly most of these 75 will go back out to my list of people in need/want :)

Jeff of the Miniacs

The small photo just looks like a staged photo by police when they do a drugs bust.

Police say "They found an unidentified amount of pure white plastic crack at the suspects address." They believe that the suspect is a hi level dealer in this very addictive substance and that he was ready to make shipment nationwide.

The only words the suspect would mumble was "I Want Kang." Police think "Kang" is the street name for this drug when processed an packaged for sale to an unsuspecting public.

Thank You !!! this seriously had me laughing so hard...its great, and looking at the pic sooooo true!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 9 months later...