UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FCBD 09 minimates

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Amen to that! I'm still clinging to the hope our LCS would be giving these away somehow on free Comic Book Day this year (might as well be asking for world peace, or flying pigs <_<), but either way I'd like two of these guys if possible: one bagged, and of course one loose for me to play with.

• 1 month later...
These are in, but my LCS has them locked up til the 2nd. I'm going to see if I can buy them early.

This is stupid, but I'm starting to think 100 may not be enough. 0-o

I know what you mean. 100 bags of these likely won't put a dent in my customizing needs. How many come to a bag anyway?

If I understand correctly, one bag contains about 25 mates. So if 100 bags exist, that would sum up to about 2500 total FCBD mates in existence.

Just imagining what percentage of that 2500 would fall squarely into the possession of Multiversers is a spooky thought.

I find it humorous that we've completely destroyed the spirit of Free Comic Book Day by going out and persuading our LCSs to order us all bags of 'mates instead of simply picking up a free one come FCBD. Still, between my 100 bags and the rest of you guys, DST is likely laughing their fool heads off. "Screw molding new parts and crafting new paint details, they'll buy bags of blank Minimates!"