UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

..........unfortunately there's just not much of a 1/6 market here. hahaha!

I have every Sideshow X-Files figure...every one!* (x3) except Krycek .

I know that they're very volatile price-wise & maybe not everyone's cup of tea but I need to part with one set,less Krycek (or perhaps individual characters) .......pms please :huh:

*Variants & exclusives are my love :wub:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiplash arrived last week, and convinced me to finish my LED-lit Iron Man display in my office at work. I dyed Whiplash's pants, which was incredibly easy, then added some more burn details with a lighter. I gave him a toothpick, which was cut from a real toothpick. I am considering adding some straps underneath his arms to hide the joint there, even though it isn't movie accurate. Not sure yet. Also his chest light doesn't work, so I need to fix that. But overall I am really happy with him. I was on the fence for a long time over this figure, and I am glad I picked him up.

Pics:

whiplash1.jpg

whiplash2.jpg

whiplash3.jpg

im_group1.jpg

im_group3.jpg

The exclusives are up for pre-order at Toys2.net. However, they are still just a tad bit high for me. Actually, they aren't all that much higher than typical releases, but when you factor in the $30+ shipping to the U.S., it has me on the fence. Thinking I'll still wait this out until they get closer to $350ish shipped for the 2-pack, and $200ish shipped for the MJ.

http://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid...cat=0&page=

Yep, that is just a little bit too high for me as well. It's getting close though.

Has anyone here picked up any of the triaramas? I picked up the tech one, and I am really happy with it for the price. Here are a few pics:

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

I have an extra one too if anyone is interested.

Here is a question for you all: If you could pick any 5 characters to be made (or re-made) as a high quality 1/6 scale figure, who would you pick?

Mine would be:

1. The Doctor (Tom Baker)

2. Pinhead from Hellraiser

3. Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2

4. Lionel with lawnmower from Dead Alive

5. The Beatles as Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (ok this is really 4 characters :P )

Out of those, I think only #3 has a real chance of happening. What are yours?

I would love to have a 1/6 scale Pinhead, and Beatles, but they wouldn't be in my top 5. In fact, HT is knocking 2 of my former top 5 out at the moment with T1 T-800 and Reeve Superman. But, let's see, off the top of my head. . .they would all be Hot Toys, of course:

1) Ghostbusters

2) Hudson from Aliens (with good Bill Paxton likeness)

3) Humphrey Bogart (Maltese Falcon or Casablanca)

4) Marty McFly

5) Han Solo (deluxe version with Bespin, Hoth, and "Smuggler" outfits)

There are also several 80s musicians I would like to have, to pose with Thriller (and, in the future, Beat It) Michael Jackson--Eddie Van Halen being at the top of my list to pose with Beat It MJ, and the Police. Would also be nice to get a good 60s-era Clint Eastwood and early 70s Jack Nicholson (preferably from Chinatown).

Edited by karamazov80

1. Commissioner Gordon (DX with swat gear would be awesome)

2. Elvis

3. Machete

4. V for Vendetta (Hot Toys, of course)

5. And an updated version of Rambo. That Barney Ross head sculpt is incredible. I'd love to see a Rambo with a similar quality head and the newer muscle body.

Got the "Saves" Unlicensed Punisher War Zone figure today. Very awesome. Highly recommended if you can find one for a decent price.

Bendy hands suck though. Why in the name of all that's holy do we get bendy hands in this day and age?

oooooh! I likey lists.

Here are my 5 in no particular order

Clarence Boddicker (this way I can also do a Red Foreman bash from That 70's Show)

Pinhead

Slipknot (I know, this is actually 9 figures, but Luke got away with the Beatles, so bite me)

Lord Darkness

Tombstone version of Doc Holliday

A redux of the USCM squad from Aliens would be cool. They could redux the Aliens, too.

Muhammad Ali would be nice. You know BHM, he and I were born within blocks of eachother.

:) Nice.

Anyway, I was supposed to get my Mark IV Iron Man today, but due to adverse weather conditions he's been moved back to Monday. Sucks for me, but I'm glad some UPS driver didn't get maimed or killed attempting to deliver my dollie. As much as I hate waiting a few extra days, I can totally understand it in a situation like this. :)

Oh, and my Punisher shipped from China some time last week. Looking forward to his arrival as well.