1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sideshow Punisher was shown in this group shot:

WO3YFqr.jpg

So far I am passing on the Sideshow comic line, because I think the prices are out of line with the quality of the figures. But it will be interesting to see where the line goes. Based on their preview image last year, the next 3 figures to be revealed are Dr. Doom, Iron Man, and Spidey.

Yeah, that Punisher doesn't look very good. Why bother with the bright white gloves/boots to just have another dull "movie" skull.

I was personally hoping that Sideshow would reveal one of the missing 1/6 Bounty Hunters that they promised to finish 3 years ago....guess not.

Looks about how I would expect. I would probably pay $100 for one if the opportunity arose. . .

In other news, here's one company that does know how to do 1/6 right:

19312673629_4ebf9ac6f5_o.jpg

Unfortunately, looks like Quicksilver is going the way of the Drax! Sorry, Marvel collectors.

New pic of modified HT Han. . .and Chewy (?) inside the cockpit of the Falcon. Chewy looks like a dog.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11667404_10152929693122344_9117243191528376931_n.jpg?oh=1dbca63d1a5771318e35632385a851f0&oe=560FC9F6

Need Maria Hill. wub.png

Hopefully we get Quicksilver. If we don't, it'll be stupid, but since I'm not a completist with the non-GotG stuff, as long as I get my Wanda, I won't be too disappointed. It would completely suck for everyone else, though. dry.png

Speaking of potentially being totally devastated, they had a fully painted Drax prototype at last year's SDCC with the rest of the team, so I was hoping they'd give us an estimated release date this weekend (or at least clue us in as to why we can order Thanos now, but not the final member of the Guardians). :rolleyes: Supposedly, there are quite a few people that reply to all of Hot Toys' new announcements on Facebook with a picture of the aforementioned Drax proto. So we're not the only ones getting nervous & antsy & demanding answers. :lol:

Justin, they're amazing. I wish Rocket came with another head, too (maybe something more neutral - or the fake laugh!), but he is so fantastic. I haven't utilized it yet, but I'm so grateful for the stand connector that allows Rocket to stably perch on Groot's shoulder. Also, that link you posted is making me log in (or sign up, since I don't have a log in) before it'll show me anything. confused.gif