karamazov80

1/6 Scale Action Figures

3,538 posts in this topic

A must buy for me!

18920603_10154564920962344_6469856050352

Finally!!

18953344_10154428726891277_8481975687813

(Please someone buy my Thanos. Or if you know someone who would, send them my way, please.)

Congrats on finally getting Drax!

Yeah, my Drax finally arrived too. Not sure if I want to display him in the blue pants or the red ones. I haven't opened him up yet so I don't know how difficult it will be to change them out.

ThreeZero opened up preorders for their first X-Files figure, Mulder. The ThreeZero store exclusive includes a trench coat.

I hope they don't try to make a full Vol 2 figure. Just give me an angry head, a laughing head, and some bright blue pants (because these are definitely more grey - not what he wore in Vol.2) with Gamora for him.

Diamond had the 1/6 scale Ultron by ThreeA / Ashley Woods on sale for retailers for $60, so I decided to pick up up. I'm not a fan of the clown feet, and I wish the light up feature was pink instead of white, but otherwise I am happy with him for $60. I  don't think he was worth $200 retail price, but he is a cool figure.

ubgOKrO.jpg

Cool pickup, Luke!

I considered getting one of 3A's Iron Man figures. But I don't like the style enough to pay the price for one.

If there were ever a hot toy that made me finally surrender my wallet to the line it'd be that Spider-Man. Jeez that thing is like kid me's Dream toy 

Yeah the HT line is an expensive addiction, I started with just "one" IM from Avengers 1 and now have 26 HT figs

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor