UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

I work at a public university, and things aren't much better here. We did get minor wage increases the last two years, but that was after several years of no raises, given the state of the economy. It's a big problem for faculty, as those who were working here 10 years or more sometimes make less than incoming faculty.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the payment plan. $22 now, $66 in August, September, October. I'll use the Drax money for the installments (I just hope I can get the Drax money back before they decide to let us have him).

I've been waiting for Maria since my first Hot Toys (A1 Hawkeye).

Now I just need to win the lottery so I can get one of these customizer guys to make me the rest of the How I Met Your Mother cast as Marvel heroes. Neil Patrick Harris as Human Torch, anyone? laugh.png

I did the payment plan. $22 now, $66 in August, September, October. I'll use the Drax money for the installments (I just hope I can get the Drax money back before they decide to let us have him).I've been waiting for Maria since my first Hot Toys (A1 Hawkeye).Now I just need to win the lottery so I can get one of these customizer guys to make me the rest of the How I Met Your Mother cast as Marvel heroes. Neil Patrick Harris as Human Torch, anyone? :lol:

I don't know... I'd think NPH would make a good Banshee

Every time I see a new HT fig I'm blown away and immediately want to PO. Then I think of the cost. And the shipping.And the taxes. And the fees. Finally, I give up and face the fact that I'll never get it. To make myself feel better, I repeat over and over "the likeness isn't perfect, the shade of purple is too light and iminime could do a much better job". Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat....But that Ant-Man sure looks cool....

PS: In other news, I just got a mail saying that my 11th Doc is in-stock and I need to pay the shipping fees. Now if only Paypal could just open and let me do my damn job....