UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

UK Collector, on 10 Jun 2015 - 10:38, said:

Keep the faith!!!

Frankly, Hot Toys doesn't deserve our faith when it comes to things like these. On several occasions figures have been teased, only to have nothing ultimately released.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happens a lot in 1/6th, it seems.

I am about to get a flood of Star Wars 1/6th. Clone Bomb Squad, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers, & Space Troopers.

• 3 weeks later...

BBTS - HOT10525 GOTG Movie Masterpiece Groot & Rocket Set - Preorders Processing Soon

Hello,

We are expecting this item to arrive within the next 10 business days (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing preorders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse. If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your current order. Please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at service@bigbadtoystore.com or via telephone at 1-888-980-BBTS (1-888-980-2287)

Thank you for shopping with BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerly,

BBTS Customer Care

www.bigbadtoystore.com

wub.png

I've been waiting to ship Gamora until those two came in stock!!! :D

And I'm gonna have an empty spot... <_<

Late to the Deadpool question, but YES, I would buy one. I hope he's not put in the "X-Men embargo". I'm really hoping for some new Deadpool Minimates! That will probably be the only way I will get his X-Force uniform...

And catching up to the other topics... Winter Soldier movie? Meh. The figure? Looks badass! And please don't post any Rocket/Groot pics. I'm REALLY not trying to buy them! hahaha

Very soft, almost like paint brush bristles. I tried to wet them a bit to manipulate them, but it didn't really work very well. All in all, Rocket is much more poseable than I expected. His shoulders are just simple ball joints too, so I was able to mess with getting the gun in some cool poses and only had to worry about his arm popping off the ball joint at the shoulder, the elbows look much more fragile.

His hands and feet are just tiny little pegs that fit very tightly in the joint, kinda reminded me of old Medicom joints. It works really well.

Hot Toys has very specific instructions about how far to attempt to move his legs and warns not to attempt to remove the costume, so I've been much more cautious about those leg joints.

Edited by youbastards

My set arrived today, and these are both very impressive figures. Even Rocket's gun is one of the best 1/6 scale weapons I have ever seen. Now I need to figure out how to fit Groot into a detolf shelf...

Yeah Groot ended up being much taller than I anticipated. I have him all hunched over waving, like he was in the prison lineup sequence but I don't want to leave him like that for too long since his skin is that flexible rubber and I don't want to ruin it.

My set arrived today, and these are both very impressive figures. Even Rocket's gun is one of the best 1/6 scale weapons I have ever seen. Now I need to figure out how to fit Groot into a detolf shelf...

Yeah Groot ended up being much taller than I anticipated. I have him all hunched over waving, like he was in the prison lineup sequence but I don't want to leave him like that for too long since his skin is that flexible rubber and I don't want to ruin it.

Good suggestion! :)

IMG_20150702_190211300_zps4v35baa6.jpg