UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

Some pretty major deals on Hot Toys figures on SSC's website through Monday. 20-30% off various figures. Pretty much the same stuff we saw during Spooktacular, with a few others here or there. Very close to pulling the trigger on Star Spangled Cap, but I keep thinking it will get even lower (now $145 with $30 in rewards points). Factoring in rewards points, you can get Man of Steel Superman for around $100.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it, I already pre-ordered it from Sideshow. If I knew you'd be putting it up i'd order it from the Store.

PS1: Most don't like the headsculpt so if you want a more accurate one, Scaletta has an interest thread here: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/150736-scaletta-mass-effect-commander-shepard-hs-4.html

PS2: Did anyone Pre-Order the 12th Doc? It's a bit light on acessories but I really like Capaldi so I went ahead and PO'ed it.

Rumour has it that the HB will be 55cm and go for 1000 $. Yeeeeeaaah, definite pass... The rest though do look bloody great. I got late into the 1/6 game, so I'll try to get a couple of the characters that won't be getting new looks anytime soon (Hawkeye, Nat, Twins, Ultron). I just hope they space out the releases a bit, as I already have 4 figs on PO for 2015. As for Thanos, on one hand I want him badly, but on the other the Infinity War version will have both the Gauntlet and maybe a more faithful to the comic suit. Decisions, decisions...

That Hulkbuster is awesome, but I am already sure it will be out of my price range. I will be just as interested in learning a price on Thanos. He looks great.

I am pretty sure I will get the HT Obi Wan, but not sure sure about Vader. I am happy with my two SSC Vaders.

That Hulkbuster is awesome, but I am already sure it will be out of my price range. I will be just as interested in learning a price on Thanos. He looks great.

I am pretty sure I will get the HT Obi Wan, but not sure sure about Vader. I am happy with my two SSC Vaders.

The Robocop with the big chair they just did was about $400

I am definitely holding out for an Infinity War Thanos with the gauntlet. Hulkbuster looks amazing, but I don't have anywhere to display him. For now I need to be able to fit releases into a Detolf shelf. Plus he will likely cost more than my first car did. As for the rest of the AoU figures, I will probably wait until I see the movie before making any decisions. Although I probably won't be able to resist Ultron.

I don't see the Hulkbuster being any larger than Hulk as its evident in the trailer that they are about the same size. As to price, I'd put Hulkbuster in the Igor/Iron Monger range with inflation so about $500-600. Unless its diecast in which case I may as well file the divorce papers now because my wife WILL leave me if I pay that much.

I'm really hoping they do a Loki with Thanos and hold him back from being a GotG release and update him to an Infinity War release with the gauntlet. I really don't need 2 Thanos' on my shelf. I'll get them but I don't need them.

Also, the Hulk they showed in the case with Hawkeye and Black Widow just looks like the Avengers figure with new pants. If that's the case... man I just don't know.

Already have the Mark 43 on flexpay. Hawkeye is different enough that I'll get him for sure. Widow, while I have the Avengers and Cap 2 versions I'm not so sold on thi- who am I kidding. I'll buy her too.

These are just early prototypes to show that they're working on them, I wouldn't worry about the figures being identical. As for the Hulkbuster, he's bigger than the Hulk and tthere was a graph that showed the height differences. Plus, it's been confirmed that the fig's 55cm tall (from the expo news, not an official announcement but it's pretty close).

Really glad I went for the Avengers Widow instead of waiting; I just haven't liked any of her other designs. The red gauntlet-things on this one are odd. Hawkeye is a toss-up; i really love the current Ultimates Hawkeye, but the jacket is really sharp and more superhero-y. Needs a mask though. The only other one i'd consider is Thanos, but the throne is a bit unnecessary. Infinity Gauntlet definitely outweighs "giant stone chair thing." I'd love it if Infinity War Thanos came with Death, not that we know if she's in it.

Actually, Thanos's chair is used by him far more often than the Infinity Gauntlet. I get that the IG is an important part of his history, but the same could be said about the Heart of the Universe and the Cosmic Cube. I'm a big Thanos fan so I'll probably buy both versions, but his chair is a bigger character trait than the Gauntlet.

Chances are future versions will also come with the, er, rock chair if he uses it in future movies. In fact, I'm curious how much an Infinity War Thanos would really differ from the GOTG version apart from the Gauntlet. Presumably they're going to stick with that look moving forward. New facial expression?