UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one has stayed up for any notable length of time from what I've seen (the FR33 one). The other one UK posted came up in the middle of the night and expired at 7 in the morning I think. Spooktacular has some nice deals, primarily on old Hot Toys stock they can't move. But nothing to make me buy yet. Factoring in reward points you can get some figures for around $120 or so. The Flint/Zartan statue is a great deal, but I already have it.

I had an issue adding them to my rewards when I logged on. The key is to enter them on the spooktacular home screen, and it then saves to your account for you.

New code: US3FAST

I really like the Rocky statue. My dad lives in Philly, and I always get a kick out of seeing that statue when I visit. If I can get enough codes, I reckon I will pick one up.

A bit gutted I got all of the Man of Steel figures already, as some of the deals on them are terrific.

I also ordered the Amazing Spider-man from the first movie.

Edited by UK Collector

Ah! The problem was that I was looking on my phone.

When I went to my discounts I could see 'view items' and it wouldn't let me scroll right. When I turned the screen on its side I could see the button. Most of it is worthless tbh, I wouldn't want it if it was 75% off.

Thanks for the pointers guys!

Yeah, could be cool, but I'm not too keen on humans from SSC anymore, despite the fact that sculpts are often better than Hot Toys. On another note, SSC X-Wing pilot Luke went up for pre-order today. . .$2--4--0

For a bare bones human figure with very few accessories, from Sideshow no less. Insanity.

2 pack. I will probably buy another two pack off a retailer if they get discounted any. I think $400 is high, but I gotta do it. After looking at the SSC Stormies for the last several years, I need these.

Yeah, I had three at one point, two EXs. I only have one now and I plan to keep him. I like the SSC Stormtrooper, but recognize the issues with accuracy. I am not as much of a stickler as most guys, it seems. I didn't even realize Vader and Stormtroopers were different from film to film, until I started checking out mesage boards. For all the haters, I think the SSC Vaders are great. Maybe just a tad tall, but great.

I also didn't know about the difference between Vaders! Also, I'm totally content with my original SSC Vader figure, which I sure would horrify many!

Not me pal. I totally get it. I bough the second one for the base and light up stuff, which I never use. Both are displayed without a single mod.

• 2 weeks later...

In a tag match with 6 months preparation, I think the Marvel duo takes this. Personally, I think any team iteration with Tony will win.

IM-Hulk: Two geniuses. Brains and Brawn.

IM-Superman: Both flyers.

IM-Batman: Their coolness cannot be contained. The futurist and world's greatest detective.

20141026_223227.jpg

20141026_223247.jpg

• 3 weeks later...