Cobra Commander showed up yesterday. Just as I was about to open him up, my 1yr
old daughter decides she wants to climb into the one drawer in the kitchen that
isn’t child-proofed (full of bibs and dish towels) , then proceeded to try and
scale up to the countertop, fell back into the drawer, broke it, then fell out
and smacked her head onto the floor. All
within the 5 seconds I walked over to the fridge to get her some milk……… I just
love being a parent … shes fine, but I still don’t know what the commander
looks like, :-(

I've got a very expensive outfit/accessory set for my Marty McFly, made by Korean artist Rainman and his tailor. One day, I had taken his skateboard off the shelf, as I was organizing some things. My daughter walks over and sees it. Takes it off the table, and starts "driving it" back and forth on the floor like it's a Hot Wheels toy.

Fun times, indeed.

Iminime is doing some Breaking Bad guys soon--Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, and Hank Schrader. Walter and Jesse will have Trevor grove sculpts. Here is his new Walter:

IMG_0009_zps286ff54c.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

Bwahahaha that is awesome! I think I will just stick with my custom minimate of him. You can only fit so much manliness in one place.

Don't want the wife getting any ideas?

Zardoz can't compare to my Conan the Destroyer costume (Note: screenshot substituted for actual picture of Luke):

conan-the-barbarian-arnold-schwarzenegge

• 2 weeks later...

And considering how batshit crazy Hot Toys is for Iron Man, it feels like it's about time. Though he had a disappointing amount of screen time IMO, he does make for a badass looking supervillain. I kind of wish they hadn't killed him off. Imagine 4 or 5 Iron Man villains like that taking him on at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, 'bout time! Congrats, Sam. I know that has been a grail for you for quite some time.

Yeah, this and McFly are the two figures I knew HT was probably eventually going to make that I desperately wanted. But this one more than McFly because I didn't have a good custom of the totally battle damaged version from the end of the movie.

I don't know what's up with the pictures I am posting. I use Google Chrome's automatic rehosting function, and it worked like gangbusters up until the last week or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Not much activity on here! Sorry that I'm not very into official products anymore, so most of my posts here focus on custom stuff nowadays, but. . .check out Cheungkinmen's Ron Burgundy!

g9e1e6433.jpg

And later on, he's planning on doing a dream figure of mine--Teen Wolf!