UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have Dutch, you gotta get the original Pred, Titan! (sorry to be devil's advocate).

Oh man, you guys are no help at all ;)

I'm currently selling off some stuff, with the intention of banking the cash, but that Pred is calling me.

..Either that or the voices again :)

Any interest in a "larger format" section on the Multiverse? (1/6th, 1/4th, etc.)

I'd definetely be interested in a 1/6 & 1/4 section too

I have been hovering ever since 'He that shall remain Namelessov 80' teased me with 'Here's Johnny' which is totally stunning & now graces my collection.

The X-Files Sideshow figures were the first toys I had ever collected :ohmy: I have them all...I actually have duplicates of them all ....& I recently scanned ebay to see what they now go for......check out Krycek & Skinner...stupid money for pretty mundane characters.

Larger figures section would be welcome.

I'm going to pick up that HT Joker figure. Its just too cool to pass up.

BHM, these 1/6th figures are very addictive. Trust me...

I'm going to pick up that HT Joker figure. Its just too cool to pass up.

BHM, these 1/6th figures are very addictive. Trust me...

Shanester, are you referring to the version with the cop outfit and "moving eyes"? If not, and if you haven't seen it, that is the version you should hold out for:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=66&pid=421

The only flaw (if you consider it such) is that his makeup is a little too neat for my tastes.

Since this thread seems to have become an unofficial, general 1/6 scale toy discussion area, I changed the title of it. New news is bad news for my wallet:

post-1827-1243961766_thumb.jpg

I was sure that these were cancelled, since we hadn't heard anything for so long. Was half-way wishing they were so that I wouldn't have to buy them :(

Edited by karamazov80

Video review of Dutch here. This guy is pretty "in-your-face," and tough to listen to, but the re-enactment of the movie around 3 minutes in is absolutely hilarious.

Edited by karamazov80

Video review of Dutch here. This guy is pretty "in-your-face," and tough to listen to, but the re-enactment of the movie around 3 minutes in is absolutely hilarious.

That dude needs to be shot with a horse tranquilizer. Seriously. My gosh LOL

That dude needs to be shot with a horse tranquilizer. Seriously. My gosh LOL

I want to invent a time machine just so I can donkey punch this douche's father as he's a bout to ejaculate and get his cousin/brother/wife pregnant with this waste of sperm.

I think he was possibly a little bit excited somehow. Slightly unnerving that he appears to be naked

:blink:

I went to a mainly 1/6th scale show called "Weekend of Heroes" and Hot Toys was there. While they didn't show anything that was upcoming, they did show the following figures Don Corleone, T-700, the 1st Predator, Dutch, Billy, Hellboy, Abe Sapien, The Octopus and some of Military figures that have been released. The detail and quality of the figures that were shown were insane. I was also able to get some good deals and some loose gear, and more importantly I was able to buy a boxed Hot Toys figure that is really hard to come buy now, and the only place you can occasionaly find it is evilbay. And if you find it there you aren't paying less than 200 bucks for it.

Are we to guess what it is? If so, I'm going with Apone!

Nothing quite as cool to most of you.

It was actually a rare Private Military Contracter that looks like Kurt Russel from "The Thing"

I'm not familiar with that one, but I did see a great custom of Russel from the Thing once. One of the greatest horror movies of all. Would love to see Hot Toys tackle that one officially at some point.

I'm not familiar with that one, but I did see a great custom of Russel from the Thing once. One of the greatest horror movies of all. Would love to see Hot Toys tackle that one officially at some point.

pmc07.jpg

Got him a couple of days ago, and he is awesome. If you grew up loving Raiders like I did, then you owe it to yourself to pick this guy up:

P1010686.jpg

He comes with the fertility idol, 4 sets of hands (2 gloved sets, 2 bare sets), extra hatless head and hat with fabric lining, revolver, semi-automatic pistol w/removable clip, coiled and bendable whip, and bag. Also, you can take off the jacket and push the sleeves up to create "Cairo" Indy.

He also comes with a new Sideshow body (the "Prometheus"). His joints can be a bit loose, but the hands are really easy to switch out.

Now I just need Kubrick Indy to complete my display. . .

Yeah, I had him but the loose joints on mine were terrible. And his revolver broke. I returned him.

I have the Goldfinger Bond from Sideshow, Sidewshow Man with the Golden Gun Bond DC Direct 13 inch Joker, Sideshow Abe Lincoln, and Marvel Legends Icons Iron Man

Found something that looks pretty great on eBay today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HARRISON-FORD-BLAD...93%3A1|294%3A50

If it was $40 cheaper, I would probably have to buy it, despite all the other crap that I'm going to have to buy in a month and a half or so. Not as exciting as the "Screaming Jack" of a few months ago, but not far from it. Blade Runner is one of Ridley Scott's real masterpieces, and this figure seems to do Ford as much justice as any other sculpt I've seen.

post-1827-1244726564_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

Found something that looks pretty great on eBay today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-HARRISON-FORD-BLAD...93%3A1|294%3A50

If it was $40 cheaper, I would probably have to buy it, despite all the other crap that I'm going to have to buy in a month and a half or so. Not as exciting as the "Screaming Jack" of a few months ago, but not far from it. Blade Runner is one of Ridley Scott's real masterpieces, and this figure seems to do Ford as much justice as any other sculpt I've seen.

post-1827-1244726564_thumb.jpg

This is where I am going to disagree with you.

Ridley's masterpiece was Legend. I will assault anyone who disagrees with me.

This is where I am going to disagree with you.

Ridley's masterpiece was Legend. I will assault anyone who disagrees with me.

Seriously? 'Cause I saw Legend as a kid and couldn't even figure out exactly what was going on.

There's unicorns, Tom Cruise, evil princesses, Dave Grohl from that Tenacious D movie... :blink:

P.S. To keep this post vaguely on-topic:

I always thought this guy's look was wicked cool.

And no disrespect to whoever designed him, but this made me want to punch a baby.

Edited by NorthRaider

I always thought this guy's look was wicked cool.

And no disrespect to whoever designed him, but this made me want to punch a baby.

Agreed on both counts. My first 1/6 figure from a couple years ago was the DCD 13 inch "classic" Batman. I now have him and "classic" Superman. I like them OK, but they are too big (about 13 inches instead of 12) to properly display with others, their bodies/hands are pretty crappy, and their stands are pretty horrible, as well, easily creating "runs" in their clothes. So, I don't like those much to begin with, but that Batman Beyond figure is just bizarre. Maybe it is that that character doesn't work as a "realistic" character or something. A plain black face with no features except eyes and a mouth would have looked pretty stupid, too.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...