UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates back in TRU - Wave 24 plus two exclusives

Ivan

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What aisle are these in at TRU? I have been to two different TRU's and haven't seen so much as a place for them. I figured they would be in the superhero action figure aisle, but I looked everywhere (including the Lego aisle) and don't even see a place for hang tags.

Thanks in advance

the 2 TRU stores I have seen them at had them pegged with the Superhero Squad figures in the action figure aisle. I've notice that they sometimes end up behind them.

the 2 TRU stores I have seen them at had them pegged with the Superhero Squad figures in the action figure aisle. I've notice that they sometimes end up behind them.

Cool. Much thanks. That's where I've looked, but it was just before Christmas and the Superhero Squad section had pretty much been cleaned out. I was curious if they had sold out or if they hadn't gotten them in yet. Sounds like I still probably won't know, but I can't imagine that both stores would sell out.

I'll keep looking...

Look what I found.

check it

check this too!

Lokk who it says it's by Weird :confused:

yeah it's funny. but not to burst your bubble but i think someone might brought that up too before.

I am still pissed that the TRU right next door to where I work still has not got any of these TRU exclusives, however yesterday I went for a drive with the family and I stopped by a TRU about 50 miles or so from home and I got myself the Shocker pack and the Venom pack. Even though I have this wave on preorder at BBTS I had to pick these two packs up and was very happy to end the year with some new minimates.

hey everyone, i just got my im set for x-mas yesterday. first the box was destroyed by UPS when they sent it to the gifter. but i was like, its ok i guess i'm an opener, not a big deal. then i take them out, and what do i find, the right wing of the sleath armor has a HUGE scratch on it, i mean like its mostly white instead of blue. what should i do in this case, contact TRU, DST or what?

You can try contacting DST. They're generally the ones to voice part problems with. Also, you may want to contact TRU and tell them their shipping sucks. Companies generally like to hear that stuff so that they can correct the problem.

drgnbrn, thanks, but my next question is how, just us the general e-mail they have on their contact us section, or is there another email i should use?

I'd use the customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com one, the guy that usually answers those is Chris and he's a pretty nice guy.

Goodluck.

T.

Good news/bad news. Well somebody(besides me) bought the rest of the minimates at my local TRU. But the store took the price tag off the peg, and replaced the empty space with Superhero squad figures. I hate limbo. :angry: I guess I have to take the code #s back and see if they moved them or if they're gonna get more.

• 1 month later...