UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates back in TRU - Wave 24 plus two exclusives

Ivan

My TRU finally has them in! But I did not have any money because I did not know that I would be stopping by there so I was a little bit disappointed but whatever life goes on . Anywho, they had 3 Spidey/Shocker 2 Venom/Cosmic 2 Kraven 1 hulk but 0 Stealth Iron Man

All you Cincy residents Stay back! I say Stay back!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any word yet if it's only this wave that will be there or will the Cloak & Dagger wave be there also? There's an add in the newest ToyFare that shows both waves and it has that they're available at TRU, but I haven't seen if anyone has had confirmation the next wave will be there.

I wasn't going to post this, but, because I also received my Secret Santa package today (which I will post on shortly), I want to disclose that those were NOT for me, but rather for international member(s). Still, crazy, huh?

Also, Two-Face, they come with blue flight bases.

Well, I haven't heard back from Timbo, as I was his back up, so I have a set if any one still needs one. International preferably. We US buggers can order online, so hop to it. :P

Yeah I'm good for now... If I need more I can order online, Thanks to those who have helped me out :D

T.

I'll have to order some other time from TRU.com for that Iron Man. I can't afford the 4.00 for shipping one two-pack.

Like I said, I'm pretty broke and gotta make the money I do have count.

I hate to tell you this but anywhere shipping a two pack is gonna cost you that... How much would you have you spent on gas going too and from TRU?

Seriously broke or not, nothing comes free and sometimes you either have to bite that bullet and pay for shipping or live without...

T.

That picture of all the Stealth Iron Men is awesome Karamazov (I want to call you King Hippo).

My wife (married this year so she is still relatively new to the mini craze) asked me why in the world I purchased 2 Stealth Iron Man packs.. I think I'll show her that picture and offer the white-lie that those are all for one collector. :)

I can't wait to see what hits TRU next!!! Maybe a rework of the Rhodes War Machine so he is an easy character to get!!

That picture of all the Stealth Iron Men is awesome Karamazov (I want to call you King Hippo).

Please do! Also, pointing out to the significant other that others out there collect more than yourself works wonders. Certain other member or members will know of what I speak ;)

Another thing that helps is this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers...collection.html

And I don't just mean the first page. Browse through this thread, and be amazed.

Please do! Also, pointing out to the significant other that others out there collect more than yourself works wonders. Certain other member or members will know of what I speak ;)

And I don't just mean the first page. Browse through this thread, and be amazed.

I don't even want to know what she does for a living. Everytime there's an update I want to throw up at the blatant waste. Yeah, collecting is fun. But there is such a thing as overkill. I think that's it right there.

Still have an IM set if anyone needs one.

Me dios! That's INSANE! And just looking at that reminds me of why Minimates are awesome: You can have a lot of them and they don't take up all that much space. I think I can fit all of mine on your standerd Card table. Maybe.

I'll have to order some other time from TRU.com for that Iron Man. I can't afford the 4.00 for shipping one two-pack.

Like I said, I'm pretty broke and gotta make the money I do have count.

I hate to tell you this but anywhere shipping a two pack is gonna cost you that... How much would you have you spent on gas going too and from TRU?

Seriously broke or not, nothing comes free and sometimes you either have to bite that bullet and pay for shipping or live without...

T.

Then I'll do without it for now. I've gotten 1.50 and 2.00 shipping from members on here before for minimates and will hope that either someone will help me out or that I'll eventually find them at a TRU if I go of town and happen across one. Most probably I won't fill this gap in my collection for a couple of years unless I get the extra money between now and then.

I don't mean to gripe but I'm really and truly short on money right now and what little I have is going to have to last me until I can find another job after the holidays if the current one doesn't hold over after the 25th. When on a budget, it becomes increasingly hard to pay 4.00 for shipping when that's a little over half the price you're paying for the item itself.

Edited by Mystery Man

Man i hope i can find a set...fell free to help an aussie out :)

Are Minimates still easily available in Australia?

Not really, 2 hours from where i live is the closest i can get them so more often I buy them from BBTS or AFX. They are only available at comic shops over here. I wish TRU wou;d get thim casue i have one just down the street.

Edited by Leroy

Man i hope i can find a set...fell free to help an aussie out :)

Are Minimates still easily available in Australia?

Not really, 2 hours from where i live is the closest i can get them so more often I buy them from BBTS or AFX. They are only available at comic shops over here. I wish TRU wou;d get thim casue i have one just down the street.

I'm sorry that's the case but at least your comic shops have them.

I love your country & can always relate to your 'distances'....never kilometres,never miles...always hours ;)

I'm sorry that's the case but at least your comic shops have them.

I love your country & can always relate to your 'distances'....never kilometres,never miles...always hours ;)

He he, most of the comic shops I visit for minimates (STILL an infuriating few) are within an hour's commute from wherever I am... barring traffic of course. Then again I don't drive my own car: mass transit all the way! (The fare costs here usually save me enough to buy more 'mates)