UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Problem with Loose Limbs?

GoLuxor

I first saw pics of some Mighty Muggs online awhile ago, but only recently did I actually see them in stores, so when I saw the only Galactus figure on the shelf, I impulsively bought it. Thing is, when I unboxed it and started messing around with it, I noticed the head swivel and one of the arm joints were kinda loose. Like, they were just really easy to move/swivel up and down (to be clear, they weren't coming out of their sockets or anything like that). Is this typical? The other arm is pretty stiff, and I like it like that, but should I be concerned w/ the looseness of the other joints? I mean, I don't intend to "play" w/ the figure (just a little knick-knack to put at my desk really), but I'm still kind of worried that if I mess around with it, something might accidentally pop out or something.

........is pretty stiff, and I like it like that, but should I be concerned w/ the looseness ....... I mean, I don't intend to "play" w/ the figure (just a little knick-knack to put at my desk really), but I'm still kind of worried that if I mess around with it, something might accidentally pop out or something.

Stiffness isn't too much of a problem but if you mess around with it something may well pop out ....or something. :ermm:

........is pretty stiff, and I like it like that, but should I be concerned w/ the looseness ....... I mean, I don't intend to "play" w/ the figure (just a little knick-knack to put at my desk really), but I'm still kind of worried that if I mess around with it, something might accidentally pop out or something.

Stiffness isn't too much of a problem but if you mess around with it something may well pop out ....or something. :ermm:

Yeah, what he said. :P

The loose joints aren't anything to worry about too much. I've seen a couple with one loose arm, but nothing that can't hold a pose. While it may become an annoyance, the arms or head aren't going to pop off or anything like that.

Ah okay, thanks for the replies guys. And a little off-topic, but what other retail stores sell Mighty Muggs? I got my Galactus at a Wal-Mart, but they didn't have much other selection. They had a bunch of Indiana Jones figures, but for Marvel, it was just him and an army of Wolverines haha. :D

Edited by GoLuxor

Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us carry them at normal retail prices - around $9.99 to $11.99 each. I've seen them at specialty stores as well, such as Urban Outfitters (around $25 each), Borders (usually $20 each) and comic book stores (prices vary depending on the crook running the shop).

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll have to check those out then too. Hopefully I can contain my spending. Last thing I need is a collection addiction. :tongue: