UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star trek Wave 5

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm West Coast; obviously, no Star Trek Wave 5 for me today. :( Ah, well.

...internet abbreviations. Along with Starbucks, Apple, the Disney Channel and MySpace, this generation's lack of literacy will pull the planet down the toilet. :(

Dear God. I mean, come on. "Lawlz"? Are you freaking demented? You take a banal, trite, idiot's compensation for not being able to express himself intelligently, make it a "whole" word, and add a Z. Then, theoretically, use it in everyday speech. It's not bad enough you use it in writing. :angry: My mother received a birthday card from a friend (the friend's over fifty). First "word" on it?

"LOL."

I agree. With great. Vengeance. Go read a book, or something!!

...all this coming from a black kid. :P

Edited by Alpheon

Okay, i was totally sound and understanding of all of what you just said. I was going to say that i have friends (they're computer geeks...;) )who say it too, until i saw that last line.

You know, i really didn't expect Alpheon to be a black kid AT ALL. I would have said white man in late 30s, but not black. Not trying to be racist, not trying to sound cruel; i'm just stating that i didn't see that coming.

And can we please get over the fact that i said lawlz?? Thank you, and moving on.

So, no Wave 5 at all, huh...That's a little depressing. They probably won't, but if they turn into GR mates i will be freaking pissed.

Especially curious is this post on the AA site about shipping dates. It covers everything that AA does, including MiniMates, and is an update to when things are shipping with specific dates for each.

It goes all the way out from today through March, but Star Trek 'Mates aren't listed anywhere. The Trek replicas, UQS, and regular action figures are all listed, but no 'Mates. They do list Marvel, BSG, and Spirit 'Mates in there, though.

Did anyone ever get a response back from DST? Did this series just get shelved with no warning?

Just got notification from AFX that these are in stock along with ironman hostile takeover, and marvel wave 24 with trantula!

does that mean we will see them at our LCS this week?

Not necessarily, From What I can Tell AFX does it's own shipping from the factory and somtimes gets shipments at different times to DST.

I'm STILL waiting on a Desperately Seeking Susan pack from them.... despite those hitting retail months ago elsewhere.

T.

Just got notification from AFX that these are in stock along with ironman hostile takeover, and marvel wave 24 with trantula!

Not necessarily, From What I can Tell AFX does it's own shipping from the factory and somtimes gets shipments at different times to DST.

I'm STILL waiting on a Desperately Seeking Susan pack from them.... despite those hitting retail months ago elsewhere.

T.

I'd be worried, T. they took her pack off the site. I was gonna order one too. :(

And if Kirk doesn't come with Tribbles, i'll make a baby minimate and tear it to shreds (no babies will be physically hurt ;) ). That'd be the whole reason i'd be getting him, so if not it'll be a waste.

T.

If you hit Urban Outfitters, they have the DSS pack for 4.99 on clearance along with Duff mates.

I got an extra set for that price

Ughh!.... Still no Trek wave 5 on this week's Diamond shipping list. Kill me now! I need a minimate fix soon or I'm gonna blow a gasket! :angry:

I switched up and ordered them from AFX since they're in stock - I got the ship notice on Saturday.

Newforce comics has them as well.