UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star trek Wave 5

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Thanksgiving is ruined because of this? Wow.

Just relax on Thanksgiving and try to enjoy it, and maybe you'll forget about those Minimates for then.

Anyone have any pics of these Star Trek Minimates? I've never heard of these newer Star Trek ones... so it'd be great if someone could fill me in. Please and thank you. ^^

The real significance is the day after Thanksgiving: Black Friday. Though each year, the sales suck more and more. I might NOT be going Black Fridaying this year as it seems that as far as the online previews go, this year will be the worst yet.

Your Thanksgiving is ruined because of this? Wow.

Just relax on Thanksgiving and try to enjoy it, and maybe you'll forget about those Minimates for then.

Anyone have any pics of these Star Trek Minimates? I've never heard of these newer Star Trek ones... so it'd be great if someone could fill me in. Please and thank you. ^^

I was kidding about my Thanksgiving being ruined. i was trying to put emphases on the fact that i was upset these mates were not coming out this week as we had been lead to believe.

...or more specifically (sheesh!):

Gul Ducat/ Sisko (DS9)

Decker/ Ilia (STtMP)

"Trouble with Tribbles" Kirk/ Yoemen Rand (TOS)

Generally, all orders that go through Diamond get pushed-back a week (or at least a day) whenever a holiday occurs; used to really piss me off when I was heavy into comics.

...or more specifically (sheesh!):

Gul Ducat/ Sisko (DS9)

Decker/ Ilia (STtMP)

"Trouble with Tribbles" Kirk/ Yoemen Rand (TOS)

Thanks I just couldnt remember who was in this wave. Looks like Ill only be getting Ducat/Sisko and Kirk/Rand from this wave. Gotta be choosy these days.

Especially curious is this post on the AA site about shipping dates. It covers everything that AA does, including MiniMates, and is an update to when things are shipping with specific dates for each.

It goes all the way out from today through March, but Star Trek 'Mates aren't listed anywhere. The Trek replicas, UQS, and regular action figures are all listed, but no 'Mates. They do list Marvel, BSG, and Spirit 'Mates in there, though.

Maybe tomorrow??

They only list Wednesdays, but my LCS guy told me that everything has been pushed back until this Thursday because of Thanksgiving. that would explain why it isn't listed.

Of course, i don't know this for sure. That LCS only gets Marvel (used to get DC, but we know where THAT went. :( ) but my either gets all, so i try for ya. :)

Maybe tomorrow??

They only list Wednesdays, but my LCS guy told me that everything has been pushed back until this Thursday because of Thanksgiving. that would explain why it isn't listed.

Of course, i don't know this for sure. That LCS only gets Marvel (used to get DC, but we know where THAT went. :( ) but my either gets all, so i try for ya. :)

Yep, my man Phillip (LCS guy) says tomorrow. If not tomorrow, definitely next week.

...I'm also getting my special-order Desperately Seeking Susan Minimates tomorrow! Yay! :D

Oh, lucky you. I'm the only person here who actually wanted these, yet am the only one who DOESN'T have them...:( That depresses me.

And i could really care less about the wave (stupid completionistic ways ;) ) because all i really want is a Tribbles Kirk (preferably with Tribbles :) ), but i'll probably score the whole one anyway.

That'll have to wait until next week though. I'm going a little overboard on mates this week. ;)

Lawlz. Off topic, yet a VERY fair price, considering it's AFX.

Nice find, BHM. :)

Ignore this being a double post, but i have a correction:

Just got in touch with my bigger LCS; Wave 5 has not arrived yet.

No sixties hair, black Trekers, or Tribbles for us yet. :(

ST Wave 5 for sale at AFX is 'off topic' in an ST Wave 5 thread ?? & Lawlz ? WTF is Lawlz...as if I was interested?

It's an internet way of saying LOL... :glare:

As opposed to??

Don't tell me you're one of those people that say "El-Oh-El" or "Lawl" in real-life conversations. Those people should be stricken down with great vengeance, and their seed wiped from the earth (with great vengeance).

Of course this post is wholly off-topic, but I carry the Sacred Sack of Immunity which grants me three off-topic posts every fortnight.