UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need help with Cable costume

Dio

i've occasionally been tempted to pick up a star wars figure just to give bishop and cable some future-guns :D

The new Star Wars figures that have that little white box of "clone gear" have some pretty cool ones in there! And you'd only have to buy one since it comes with about 5 or so guns.

Edited by Fo Shizzle

i've occasionally been tempted to pick up a star wars figure just to give bishop and cable some future-guns :D

The new Star Wars figures that have that little white box of "clone gear" have some pretty cool ones in there! And you'd only have to buy one since it comes with about 5 or so guns.

I've done that. But I actually arm SHIELD with those. Bishop and Cable only get use in my dystipian futture story which kinda combines elements of Age of Apocalypse and Days of Future Past with AOA being the catalyst of the DOFP story. In our world, some WWII vest can measure time in days from D-Day because it was so important. Well... In this world, time is measured from AOA which lasted about three months until Apocalypse is forces into exile. Then the Sentinels take over and Apocalypse Toewe and Xavier Mansion are the only two safe havens left. The Brotherhood has dispersed since the supposed death of their leader Magneto in a last stand with a mutant named The Magician (got him from Ultimate X-Men).So yeah, it's about the retaking of the world for Mutantkind and the mystery of how the Sentinels became so powerful so fast. Who did it? Well, if you want to know, PM me and Ill tell you and tell you about how the mutants delt with him. And I'll explain Bishop and Cable's role in this (Very different from the comic versions.)

• 3 years later...