UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ugh... one of my 'mates broke. -.-

Shup Dude

I can't stand my little sister and her friend (they're about 9).

She walked into my room while I was in the bathroom and she was playing with her friend in hide and seek, and hit the T.V. (where I sit my 'mates) and they all fell. They were all fine, but one. My Deathstroke lost his pistol, and his foot snapped of (the peg of the foot snapped off into the hole where you insert the foot) and now I have to super glue it on. I hope this works, because the last time this happened with another one of my toys, the super glue made it look all weird...

Anyone of you have anyone that get on your nerves and do this?

(You shoulda saw my face after this happened... I looked kinda like Ash does in this pic.)

post-2721-1227387616_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shup Dude

Anyone of you have friends/family that get on your nerves and do this?

Do Boardmembers count?

Before you super glue let me see if I have spare Deathstroke parts, Is the peg jammed in the hole so you need leg & foot? If so left leg or right leg?

T.

Do Boardmembers count?

Before you super glue let me see if I have spare Deathstroke parts, Is the peg jammed in the hole so you need & foot? If so leg or right leg?

T.

If so leg or right leg?

Leg if so right or leg, leg or leg if so right , if right so leg leg or .... & .... or leg leg,if so right......?????

Lord of the Rings Wave 3 ....perhaps?

....so you need a foot? ............. No ....not for me thanks I'm happy with the 9 incher :P

If so leg or right leg?

Leg if so right or leg, leg or leg if so right , if right so leg leg or .... & .... or leg leg,if so right......?????

Lord of the Rings Wave 3 ....perhaps?

....so you need a foot? ............. No ....not for me thanks I'm happy with the 9 incher :P

Do Boardmembers count?

T.

Nuff said ;)

T.

Short perhaps but ....it doesn't stop me coming ;)

And far too quickly... Sadly for this thread you peaked too soon, talking of which shouldn't you be asleep? :D

T.

Too quickly for whom? Oooh! .... San Diego..I'll never forget :wub:

Shhhhhh....The Shocker boys will be upset you talking about them in public like that.

I thought you said you weren't the kiss and tell type? ( The kiss and type teller?)

It's ok though as long as you cuddle after.... or at least if you do fall asleep dont snore quiet so quickly!

T.

Jeez, guys. When it gets this out of hand, take it to PM. What are you? Five? :(

Shup-Dude. How did your problem turn out? I assume by "look all weird" you mean it bleached the plastic. Yeah. Superglue does that. :) Is your Terminator ruined? :\