UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How many Minimates do you have?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actuaully counted the other day & i'm up to 196 (not including doubles).

I'm only really collecting Marvel at this stage . . . So i'm never gonna be able to compete with the guys on here who collect ALL minimates - but i am still pretty chuffed with my collection :)

Edited by Nessex

...and which one(s) are your favorite? Which set do you like? (Marvel, DC, Indymates, Lord of the Rings, Street Fighters, etc.)

Okay, by Christmas I should have about 72... my favorites are going to be Death Archangel, Apocalypse, Chun-Li, Taskmaster, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, and (any) Captain America Minimates.

My favorite series is probably Marvel, because not only do they have cool looking 'mates, but they are awesome and I grew up with Marvel. :thumbsup:

How 'bout all of you?

Wish I could find Taskmaster. I tried amazon.com, but every time I searched for it, nothing even remotely related to it came up. Likewise, it's sold out in every online store I've checked. I'm very reluctant to try eBay. I've been ripped off so many times, it's not even funny. I'll win an auction, make my payment, and never receive the item in question, or even a reply from the seller. It's infuriating.

Wish I could find Taskmaster. I tried amazon.com, but every time I searched for it, nothing even remotely related to it came up. Likewise, it's sold out in every online store I've checked. I'm very reluctant to try eBay. I've been ripped off so many times, it's not even funny. I'll win an auction, make my payment, and never receive the item in question, or even a reply from the seller. It's infuriating.

I believe there are a few people here on the board with Tasky in their "Have's" lists...

I believe there are a few people here on the board with Tasky in their "Have's" lists...

And they are lucky ducks. *looks at your avatar* Erm...no pun intended. :P

And he's implying to try a trade OR even just buying it directly from one of us many respectable members here!! ;) As in, look no further; your quest has ended.

In fact - i'm pretty sure i have it on my trades list. Check it out: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...mp;#entry134367

More than I should, but less than I want.

Or 162, with another 40 pre-ordered various places. And another 83 I'm trying to to figure out how to afford. Collecting on a shoestring budget sucks sometimes. Right now, it means passing on eBay or on-list trades for the older figures I "need" and trying to keep up with the rising tide of new releases. (and yes, there's spread sheet...)