UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How many Minimates do you have?

More than I'd care to think about.

I've managed to get my hand on just about every 2" one that has been released (Gold and Silver Spidey, plus the ComicsPro blank have eluded me), though the 3" figures have mostly become custom fodder, as have the LotR figures, I'm ashamed to admit.

Then, when you factor in 200+ customs and countless army builders, that drives the number ever higher.

Then, if you count multiple copies of many of the figures from where I tend to buy in bulk, and assemble all my spare parts, and I have quite the army.

All that being said, BHM's army would rival my own easily, and I doubt my guys would put up much of a fight.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure whether denial will get me anywhere but I am definitely not comfortable with being a yard-stick :D

I thought that toy-collecting was akin to war when I started collecting Minimates ......how wrong I was. To be absolutely honest...these days fellow-members just send me stuff....just send it ...no questions/favours asked....it's humbling ,bloody humbling. Please don't stop though :D I also hope I do my best in return .

I think of myself as a Minimate version of Noah !

I have a lot.

Marvel - 568 (194 are doubles)

DC/C3 - 89

Movie - 47 (3 are doubles)

Promotional - 3

=

707 Minimates

(still 09 away from having all of the Marvel minimates)

(1) Target Wave D Blue Professor X, (2) Target Wave D Classic Colossus, (3) TRU Exclusive Mr. Fantastic,

(4) TRU Exclusive Ghost Rider, (5) SCE Spider–Man Gold, (6) SCE Spider–Man Silver,

(7) Ultimate Avengers Target DVD Captain America, (8) Ultimate Avengers Target DVD Iron Man,

(9) Ultimate Avengers K-Mart DVD Hulk

(Still 2 away from having all of the DC/C3 minimates)

(1) W2 Tactical Batman, (2) Miniflyer Flash (no Smirk)

Edited by mtd20_2000

• 1 month later...

My List

Marvel

Ironman

Dr.doom

Hulk

Thing

Punisher

Blade

Susan richards

Powerhouse thing

Spider-Man(SM3)

New Goblin

Ultimate Ironman

Ultimate Hulk

Darktide set

Cyclops

Wolverine

Juggernaut

Magneto

Street Fighter/Darkstalkers

Lilith

Demitri

M.bison

Chun-li

DC

Steel

Cyborg Superman

Batgirl

Bane

Stargirl

S.T.R.I.P.E.

Battlestar Galactica

Lieutenant Boomer

Cylon Cannon Centurion

Cylon 5 Pack Set

"Valley of Darkness" Cylon

Battle Damaged Cylon

Cylon Centurion

"Downloaded" Cylon

Cylon Cannon Centurion

The Spirit

Spirit

Sand Saref

The Octopus

Silken Floss

Wow! 37 Mates didn't know I had that many well its going to be 41 next week when I get Extremis IM, Titanium Man, Red Tornado & Ma Hunkel if the Holiday rush didn't get them.

That's quite an interesting list cobramaru. This thread is very good at showing that no matter how many you have, you enjoy them all. I'm pretty sure I'm over the 800 mark now and can honestly say I like every one of them. Some more than others (especially ones that are unique or gifts), but they're all special to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I counted to about 500 once but, that was a long time ago I think it might be close to 800 or even 1000 now. I sometimes wonder if they ever came to life and tried to take over the world how far they would get ie my apartment, my apartment block, or my city. That's unpowered I'm sure if they were powered porportionately they could probably still take over the world....... :wacko:

ooh nice thread, i'm relatively new to collecting these, only begun in december. I have 26 and could probably name them all now :biggrin: it's only a small number but given time i'd definately say they are addictive, stylish and fun figures to collect. The fact they are so easy to mix n match and create new characters out of them is a big part of the appeal as well as how stylish, small and articulated they are.

Actually the fact they are so small and have such good poa still amazes me. :blush: