UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter 'Mates

Shup Dude

Okay, so I'm waiting for my six Street Fighter MiniMates to arrive. I got the player one versions of all the Street Fighters, and don't have the variant Lillith.

Does anyone think it's worth getting the player two versions?

How about the Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma versions?

I'm only asking this, because if I want the Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma, the only way I can get them is overpriced on eBay ( :confused: ) or by buying the sets (I'll then have two of each player one Minimates.)

Which is your favorite Street Fighter Minimate?

Mine'd have to be M. Bison, just because he looks so badass... although I do like Chun-Li's accessory. :tongue:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could trade, go to the flea market section. Some members put up some damn good deals that you wont find on eBay, and I'm sure plenty of people have P2 variants.

And my favorite is Shin Akuma, I'm about to get him, and I already know he's my favorite(His face is the sex). I now have all 4 Akuma mates, yay. :D

Crap, when I saw the words "Street Fighter" on the board just now I thought we were flogging a dead horse again.

Right now I only have the P1 Chun-Li and Ryu, but I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted Morrigan and Lilith. I became a fan of these characters when my brother discovered the Marvel vs. Capcom videogame, and ever since I started collecting Minimates those were the two characters at the very top of my wish list. Sadly, I STILL cannot get my hands on these two, and I am just dying right now :(

Or you could trade, go to the flea market section. Some members put up some damn good deals that you wont find on eBay, and I'm sure plenty of people have P2 variants.

And my favorite is Shin Akuma, I'm about to get him, and I already know he's my favorite(His face is the sex). I now have all 4 Akuma mates, yay. :D

dude, what do u mean by 4 akumas? did i miss one?

Meh, I consider it a fourth. It was only available in Japan(I think), and it had that head.

They were supposed to be only in Japan, but I think if you got really lucky, you could find some of them in the p2 two packs. I only know this because I bought a bunch of P2 Ryu and Akuma 2 packs on clearance from KB to use for customs and when I opened them up, I noticed that I got 1 Ryu with a calm face that didn't match the others.

Yeah, not meaning to be shameless, but look in the trades section someone *ahem* got a large number of P2 Ryu/Akuma sets because the seller misrepresented them, if people need em for collection building or whatnot.

Edited by TDSP

Four. I had to order the boxed one, since it came from Japan or something along those lines.

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=125

There was something unusual about an ebay item that I've had on my 'watching' list for ages. Thanks to you I twigged what it was ,thankyou. I have a few of the SF single Japanese boxes MIB but I can't bring myself to open them :) so this completes the Akumas ..I think/hope. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=022

• 1 month later...
I know this is an old posting section, but what are the chances of the line being brought back from the dead? The reason why I say this is because of the upcoming Chun-Li movie.

Based on previous DST "Q&A"s, there is a probability very close to 0 that this line comes back. Assume that it is dead, because it essentially is.

I know this is an old posting section, but what are the chances of the line being brought back from the dead? The reason why I say this is because of the upcoming Chun-Li movie.

Yep it's deader well erm this thread was really ;)

I dare ya to go ask it at the AA Q&A, It's Chucks favourite question :)

T.