UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nintendo MiniMates?

I thought it'd be awesome to have video game characters as Minimates! Anyone second this?

Here's a list of the MiniMates that I'd want-

Mario (fireball accessory, removable hat. Also comes with the F.L.U.D.D. from Super Mario Sunshine.)

Luigi (same as Mario, but green fireball and different, scared facial expression. Also comes with vacume cleaner and mini Boo from Luigi's Mansion.)

Peach (Pink removable skirt, removable crown/hair. Mini Toad figure included.)

Bowser (Shell is an attachment that attaches from the neck to the body with spikes. Comes with fireball accessory and has claws as hands/feet. 3" tall.)

Link (Comes with Bow and Arrow, bomb, Navi [fairy], and boomerang.)

Zelda (Comes with same removable skirt and crown/hair as Peach.)

Shiek (Comes with removable 'turban' styled hat as Shiek has. Comes with needles.)

Ganondorf (Comes with purple energy type blasts like Street Fighter Minimates have. 3" tall, removable hair.)

Samus (Iron Man like 'mate with helmet and all, but includes a hand like Samus' where she shoots blasts. Comes with a blue energy ball/blast and missile.)

Zero Suit Samus (Comes with gun and small yellow blasts that stun enemies.)

Ridley (3" Minimate with removable wings and head like Ridley's.)

Pit (Wings like Hawkgirl except white. Removable halo that's attached to his hair. Comes with Bow and blue charge arrows.)

Fox (Comes with gun and small blue beams of light that are like the blasts. Removable chest piece and hair.)

Falco (Same gun acessory as Fox. Same removable items, too. Falco comes with extra 'gloves' that have wings attached.)

Donkey Kong (3" 'mate with large chestpiece and large feet/hands.)

Diddy Kong (Removable hat. Two peanut pop guns that come with one peanut each. Also comes with removable jet pack.)

Ike (Removable hairpiece. Hair has headband on it. Comes with yellow sword and removable cloak.)

Marth (Same as Ike, but different, normal sword.)

Roy (Same as Marth, but comes with fire-type blasts with sword.)

Ness (Comes with a small lightning bolt that resembles PK Fire, and a small bolt of thunder that resembles PK Thunger.)

Captain Falcon (Comes with helmet that resembles his, and comes with FALCON PAUNCHHHHHHH!!!)

OTHERS NOT FROM NINTENDO:

Snake (Comes with grenade, grenade launcher, guns, and missiles. Removable headpiece with headband.)

Sonic (Comes with removable headpiece in he shape of Sonic's head, and gloves/shoes like Sonic's.)

Halo Spartans (Armor that somewhat resembles Iron Mans, comes with guns and a plasma sword.)

Halo Aliens (Armour like Halo Spartans, but different colors. Also shows the alien's faces, and the faces resemble Ridley's.)

...Well? Anyone want any of these? Or any others?

Please post your ideas for Minimates that are from video games, and please include accessories. I would've included Kirby, Metaknight, or Captain Olimar ones, but it'd be strange having even smaller Minimates. Haha, they'd be 1" tall.

Oh, and I was going to mention some Pokemon... but forget about it. :tongue: :sweat:

I thought it'd be awesome to have video game characters as Minimates! Anyone second this?

Here's a list of the MiniMates that I'd want-

Mario (fireball accessory, removable hat. Also comes with the F.L.U.D.D. from Super Mario Sunshine.)

Luigi (same as Mario, but green fireball and different, scared facial expression. Also comes with vacume cleaner and mini Boo from Luigi's Mansion.)

Peach (Pink removable skirt, removable crown/hair. Mini Toad figure included.)

Bowser (Shell is an attachment that attaches from the neck to the body with spikes. Comes with fireball accessory and has claws as hands/feet. 3" tall.)

Link (Comes with Bow and Arrow, bomb, Navi [fairy], and boomerang.)

Zelda (Comes with same removable skirt and crown/hair as Peach.)

Shiek (Comes with removable 'turban' styled hat as Shiek has. Comes with needles.)

Ganondorf (Comes with purple energy type blasts like Street Fighter Minimates have. 3" tall, removable hair.)

Samus (Iron Man like 'mate with helmet and all, but includes a hand like Samus' where she shoots blasts. Comes with a blue energy ball/blast and missile.)

Zero Suit Samus (Comes with gun and small yellow blasts that stun enemies.)

Ridley (3" Minimate with removable wings and head like Ridley's.)

Pit (Wings like Hawkgirl except white. Removable halo that's attached to his hair. Comes with Bow and blue charge arrows.)

Fox (Comes with gun and small blue beams of light that are like the blasts. Removable chest piece and hair.)

Falco (Same gun acessory as Fox. Same removable items, too. Falco comes with extra 'gloves' that have wings attached.)

Donkey Kong (3" 'mate with large chestpiece and large feet/hands.)

Diddy Kong (Removable hat. Two peanut pop guns that come with one peanut each. Also comes with removable jet pack.)

Ike (Removable hairpiece. Hair has headband on it. Comes with yellow sword and removable cloak.)

Marth (Same as Ike, but different, normal sword.)

Roy (Same as Marth, but comes with fire-type blasts with sword.)

Ness (Comes with a small lightning bolt that resembles PK Fire, and a small bolt of thunder that resembles PK Thunger.)

Captain Falcon (Comes with helmet that resembles his, and comes with FALCON PAUNCHHHHHHH!!!)

OTHERS NOT FROM NINTENDO:

Snake (Comes with grenade, grenade launcher, guns, and missiles. Removable headpiece with headband.)

Sonic (Comes with removable headpiece in he shape of Sonic's head, and gloves/shoes like Sonic's.)

Halo Spartans (Armor that somewhat resembles Iron Mans, comes with guns and a plasma sword.)

Halo Aliens (Armour like Halo Spartans, but different colors. Also shows the alien's faces, and the faces resemble Ridley's.)

...Well? Anyone want any of these? Or any others?

Please post your ideas for Minimates that are from video games, and please include accessories. I would've included Kirby, Metaknight, or Captain Olimar ones, but it'd be strange having even smaller Minimates. Haha, they'd be 1" tall.

Oh, and I was going to mention some Pokemon... but forget about it. :tongue: :sweat:

So... Smash Bros.

Olimar would be good with Penguin feet and an assload of Pikmin. That would be so freaking awesome! And it would fit perectly. And as for Pokemon, well, unless you want to do Smash Bros Pokemon, it would be kinda hard to figure out which ones to make.

Well, not Smash. Bros. Well... yeah... but no...

Those are just the main Nintendo characters (or at least it seems).

But yeah then Olimar would be sweet! Include his little helmet with the light on it, and then have like two of each colored Pikmin.

And not just Smash Bros. Pokemon. Like, Charizard. A giant 3" orange dragon looking thing with a tail (on fire) and wings. (Also with a fire accessory.)

I would much prefer third party "Nintendo" characters to "official" Nintendo characters--Mega Man, Simon Belmont, the Double Dragon guys, Ninja Gaiden ninja, the Contra guys, Bad Dudes of course.

As far as "official" characters, we need a Punch Out!! box set, with 2.5" Mike Tyson, Little Mac, Glass Joe, and of course, King Hippo. Heads would be reversible, showing "battle damage" on the other side. Accessories would include boxing gloves and a mini-bicycle for Mac to chase.

Edited by karamazov80

That's be cool. I'd buy Punch Out!! Minimates anyday.

How about Wario and Waluigi Minimates?

Wario and his motorcycle, Waluigi and... his... er... 2.5" Minimate body.

Anyways... I'd like to see a box set of WarioWare Minimates. Wario, Cyborg(whatever that cyclops-looking dude's name is), Penny, Ashley, Dribble, Bitz, 9-Volt, 18-Volt.

That's be cool. I'd buy Punch Out!! Minimates anyday.

How about Wario and Waluigi Minimates?

Wario and his motorcycle, Waluigi and... his... er... 2.5" Minimate body.

Anyways... I'd like to see a box set of WarioWare Minimates. Wario, Cyborg(whatever that cyclops-looking dude's name is), Penny, Ashley, Dribble, Bitz, 9-Volt, 18-Volt.

Wailuigi=Tennis Racket.

I know these aren't Nintendo, and I know these have already been made by another block figure company before (Can't remember which, but they were like Nanomen with freaky-looking giant lobster hands), but what about Final Fantasy mates? I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind figures of Squall, Rinoa, Cloud Strife or X-2 version Yuna, and I think these characters are simply PERFECT for the Minimate form.

But I sure agree with everybody else. DST can't NOT make Mario Minimates. And while I had always been a Pokemon fan when I was younger, THOSE would be tricky to translate as Minimates (not unless they made mates of the human characters like Ash, Misty and Brock or something).

Edited by NorthRaider

I know these aren't Nintendo, and I know these have already been made by another block figure company before (Can't remember which, but they were like Nanomen with freaky-looking giant lobster hands), but what about Final Fantasy mates? I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind figures of Squall, Rinoa, Cloud Strife or X-2 version Yuna, and I think these characters are simply PERFECT for the Minimate form.

But I sure agree with everybody else. DST can't NOT make Mario Minimates. And while I had always been a Pokemon fan when I was younger, THOSE would be tricky to translate as Minimates (not unless they made mates of the human characters like Ash, Misty and Brock or something).

This would be a fun Video Game license: Kingdom Hearts. Get your Disney fix and Final Fantasy fix in one fell swoop.

This would be a fun Video Game license: Kingdom Hearts. Get your Disney fix and Final Fantasy fix in one fell swoop.

Oh yes! With a Minimate-sized keyblade and everything!!! :highfive2:

Edited by NorthRaider

I'd loooove a box (dunno what-pack) of Snake through the ages!!!! That would be toooo cool.... :D

Me too! Have Solid Snake, Meryl Silverburgh, Otacon, Liquid Snake, Roy Campbell, Mei Ling, Naomi Hunter, Sniper Wolf, etc. :lol:

They'd come with great accessories, too. :biggrin:

Edited by Shup Dude

I'd loooove a box (dunno what-pack) of Snake through the ages!!!! That would be toooo cool.... :D

Me too! Have Solid Snake, Meryl Silverburgh, Otacon, Liquid Snake, Roy Campbell, Mei Ling, Naomi Hunter, Sniper Wolf, etc. :lol:

Or just Snake games through time, like Iron Man's latest box. Portable Ops, first costume, MGS 4, and maybe an Otacon or something.

Oh yes! With a Minimate-sized keyblade and everything!!! :highfive2:

Dude, I think that would be awesome considering that there are three new KH games in Japan (we only get two of them).

Or just Snake games through time, like Iron Man's latest box. Portable Ops, first costume, MGS 4, and maybe an Otacon or something.

If you do a fourth, it's got to be a villain. Who cares about Otacon, give me Psycho Mantis or that guy with the Revolver. But Psycho Manits first. Complete with Error Screen accessory and second controller port to beat him with. That is what one would call the perfect Minimate.

I would love Revolver Ocelot (is that the revolver guy you're talking about?) and Kingdom Hearts 'mates.

A Cloud Strife MiniMate would be awesome. Make a sword a little bit smaller than the 'mate itself, and then you can 'snap' it in half so he has two swords.

Yep that's him. Brain fart. It was late and I didn't feel like looking him up. But you gotta admit Psycho Mantis would be badass!

• 11 months later...