UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Terminator T2 Judgement day minimates on preorder at BBTS.com

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked AFX.com they have the asst. listed like the Cylon single boxes. The price is about $77.00 for the case. The listing says you'll get some extras of some of the mates. So BBTS got it wrong or they're just selling 'a set' of the case.

I'd say that BBTS has got their pricing structure wrong & will not be able to maintain that $25 for 6.

It might just be my inability to properly navigate through their Minimate items that are 'Sold Out' but I can no longer see these on their current site although they still seem available on Andy's original link!

Edited by buttheadsmate

Just checked AFX.com they have the asst. listed like the Cylon single boxes. The price is about $77.00 for the case. The listing says you'll get some extras of some of the mates. So BBTS got it wrong or they're just selling 'a set' of the case.

I'd say that BBTS has got their pricing structure wrong & will not be able to maintain that $25 for 6.

It might just be my inability to properly navigate through their Minimate items that are 'Sold Out' but I can no longer see these on their current site although they still seem available on Andy's original link!

I had the same trouble when I went to order these. They never showed up in the preorder list, or under the minimate listing.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! I love the different versions of the T-800!

"Me, too" (awaits sanctioning)

Seriously though, this is great. I was fearing we might not get these different versions of Ahnold, who is the main reason that I have an interest in the Terminator films.

I wonder if we'll see Sarah Connor, young John Connor, non shiny T-1000. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

I'm hoping that we get this T-800, and Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese.

More importantly than all that, though, I'm really hoping that this is the springboard for Aliens and Predators (edit: as I apparently have posted already ;) )!

Edited by karamazov80

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping that all the endoskeleton block bodies will be as detailed as the "half face blown off" Terminator under the molded torso piece. They look too bulky to me as they are.

Edited by karamazov80