UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Terminator T2 Judgement day minimates on preorder at BBTS.com

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that all the endoskeleton block bodies will be as detailed as the "half face blown off" Terminator under the molded torso piece. They look too bulky to me as they are.

Yeah, I completely agree...too broad. Hopefully the torso piece can simply be removed without compromising the aesthetics. I do however like the height-extending crotch-piece if it were simplified. I was also hoping that the human-terminator would incorporate the same type of hair/face piece that Cyborg Superman had. Regardless, I will be getting them all!

I'm hoping that all the endoskeleton block bodies will be as detailed as the "half face blown off" Terminator under the molded torso piece. They look too bulky to me as they are.

Yeah, I completely agree...too broad. Hopefully the torso piece can simply be removed without compromising the aesthetics. I do however like the height-extending crotch-piece if it were simplified. I was also hoping that the human-terminator would incorporate the same type of hair/face piece that Cyborg Superman had. Regardless, I will be getting them all!

sicko :biggrin:

Edited by murderofcrows

sicko :biggrin:

Well, yes. But you completely overlooked "too broad" and the fact that "I will be ___ them all". I certainly hope I don't get "hair-piece" from all this crotch! :ermm:

oh my god!

oh my god!

....oh my god...

these are wicked cool, there is no way I'm a buy em since I'm blowing my cash on the both the spirit sets and the upcoming marvel way, but still I might have to buy some individually when they come out!

they looking stunning!!

right thats it, in the past 24 hrs i've had to change my pants 4 times because of the minimate goodness coming our way, its not wash day for another 3 days and i'm running out of underwear...................

You may be lucky Mr Bean they could do another Arnie classic Commando which would suit your predicament right now. :)

As for skeleton Terminators, I was hoping for some clear plastic under all that chrome. I understand the chest piece bulks them up thus making them more threatening, but still...

Not that I won't be buying a bloody case of these buggers. :rolleyes: