UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Terminator T2 Judgement day minimates on preorder at BBTS.com

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAWHAWHA???!!!

:woot:

Perfect opportunity for creating multiple characters with a single base body. I can't wait to see the actual prototypes. Can Predator/Aliens be far behind??!!

Also, your link didn't work for me, Andy, but there are a number of cool, new pre-orders just listed at BBTS, including a 13 inch Golden Age Flash, and pre-orders for MM waves 25 and 26!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=1000

Edited by karamazov80

As I look more carefully, though, I'm not sure exactly what we are getting here:

"Includes one each of the following: Terminator, Battle-Damaged Terminator, Standard Endoskeleton, Battle-Damaged Endoskeleton, Scorched Endoskeleton and Half-Human Endoskeleton!"

So, is "Terminator" the Endoskeleton covered in human tissue? If so, presumably we'll get at least regular T-800. Then, what is the difference between Battle-Damaged Terminator and Half-Human Endoskeleton? Is the BD Terminator not missing that much flesh? Then, there is a pic of John Connor (future) and T-1000 there. So, which one of those listed is the T-1000? "Terminator?" Is John Connor really a Terminator? Are those just extra add-ons that make the "non-Endoskeleton" Terminators? :confused:

Edited by karamazov80

I really could care less what's in it, I just want confirmation on it. Is BBTS just yanking our chain? Let's hope not because I could use some generic evil menacing robots that are not Cylons. So who's going to do Cylons vs Terminators: The Movie? That would be worth seeing.

It seems that BBTS has jumped ther gun and posted something he wasn't supposed to, not the first time he's done that!

I suspect we'll have something official from DST pretty soon.

T.

Oh isn't it nice that they could condescend to eventually share with their most ardent & appreciative audience something that they are quite happy to leak to their retailers first.

"Ooh come & spend a week guessing the next Marvel Wave won't you.We'll treat you like retards for a whole week in our most patronising fashion dripping the info like adrenaline ....." "Ooh look at us giving you Deadpool ....rather give you North Star"

....& then dribble out the next Pre-order.....It's bollocks!

I was expecting Liberace at least.

dst steal all my customs, I make a cool figure then dst go and steal it well that's it I'm not making anymore customs and I'm getting a lawyer LOL

Why can't they steal my stargate ideas??

But in all seriousness this is so cool & that's a t-1000 in the pic awesome cylons, Borg, terminators, ultrons

When McFarlane made T2 figures in their Movie Maniacs line, they were not able to get the rights to Arnold's likeness, so they had a mostly cyborg Terminator instead to cover up his facial features. I wonder if that is why there is no Arnold in the concept art?

When McFarlane made T2 figures in their Movie Maniacs line, they were not able to get the rights to Arnold's likeness, so they had a mostly cyborg Terminator instead to cover up his facial features. I wonder if that is why there is no Arnold in the concept art?

i think, like jatta pake said, we will get a boxed set to go along with this.

im guessing:

arnie (t-800)

sara connor

john connor (child)

t-1000

PS: winkerbean, you always have the coolest avatars. :tongue: DOWN HERE THEY ALL FLOAT!

These look more like T4 mates than T2 to me. Still, that isn't stopping me from jizzing my pants at this moment. (TMI?) DST actually listens!!! *TOYGASM*

DST floats prototype art around to retailers in order to trump up business and interest. This is just a thought, but maybe they shouldn't do that to BBTS any more. They're notorious for leaking anything they find.

Looking at these, they appear to be like the zombie mates. Clear torso blocks, painted on detailing, and an extra upper torso piece ala Human Torch.

And yeah, like MiniFiend said, Dr. Who would be outstanding. Everyone email Underground Toys!

Hear me out for a sec. Maybe, we're eventually gonna get an army building case like we have with the Cylons. It'd make more sense what with all the variations of endo-skeletons we're getting and then maybe there'll be a boxed set (or sets) for the main characters. Just my 2 cents. Yay Terminator-mates!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hear me out for a sec. Maybe, we're eventually gonna get an army building case like we have with the Cylons. It'd make more sense what with all the variations of endo-skeletons we're getting and then maybe there'll be a boxed set (or sets) for the main characters. Just my 2 cents. Yay Terminator-mates!

I like your "2 cents" idea very much, now lets see if we can get SCC because i want a Summer Glau :wub: