UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AFX Iron Man Exclusive Contest

Shanester

NEWSFLASH!

Our good friends at Action Figure Express have offered up a PRODUCTION SAMPLE of their EXCLUSIVE Iron Man Movie Minimates set as a prize. How do you win it? Easy, just write a few reviews!

From now (11/11/08) until Friday, November 21, review ANY products (not just Minimates) at ShopAFX.com and you are entered to win. You get one entry for every one item you write a review for. A winner will be selected from entries on Friday afternoon, November 21. Make sure to enter your email address correctly or you might miss out.

If you have any questions, drop me a line.

Thanks to AFX for this great contest!

A production sample is a test run of an item assembled by the factory to be approved by the client. A model that the factory will base the production run on, not a prototype.

No need to purchase anything.

" ^ IAWTP ^ " <------ Huh??? :blink:

This is why people should not abbreviate on the internet.....

Shanester - yeah, I know there is no purchase necessary...I just don't feel my writing skills would warrant winning a prize like that. "This item is cool." to me just doesn't cut it, which is the extent of my writing creativity ....lol

" ^ IAWTP ^ " <------ Huh??? :blink:

This is why people should not abbreviate on the internet.....

Shanester - yeah, I know there is no purchase necessary...I just don't feel my writing skills would warrant winning a prize like that. "This item is cool." to me just doesn't cut it, which is the extent of my writing creativity ....lol

"I Agree With This Post" Sorry, I've been hanging out around teenagers too much lately. >.<

I could enter, and there's a chance I could win, but the set just has little to no interest for me. I like rare pieces, but I've never been a fan of prototypes. So I'd just assume bow out and allow Timbo to have his fun. :) The prize just isn't worth it to me, and the journey is too much trouble on it's own.

Someone go win this and put it in the Toys 4 Tots bin! Make sure you take a photo of it in the bin but do not divulge the location to TBT. :devil:

HAHAHAHA

Okay. Maybe I'm missing something. These are just test shots, correct? Not even Hard Copy prototypes? So they're essentially a step above factory rejects?

Okay. Maybe I'm missing something. These are just test shots, correct? Not even Hard Copy prototypes? So they're essentially a step above factory rejects?

Way off. Factory rejects? They are like proofs not rejects. A test shot is a hard-copy (what else) example of what the end result will look like.

Way off. Factory rejects? They are like proofs not rejects. A test shot is a hard-copy (what else) example of what the end result will look like.

Okay. Yeah, still a serious and hardcore pass for me. I cede to the anal retentive diehard MM collectors. :biggrin:

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

No offense guys, but most of you are skimping on the reviews! :P

Maybe I'm an idiot for doing more work than I need to, but my reviews are often as long as all the others put together!

Also, big props to AFX for not censoring these reviews. A couple of mine are pretty harsh, but they're still there!

Edited by karamazov80