Shanester

Minimate Multiverse Sponsor Links

22 posts in this topic

Below are retailers that sponsor the Minimate Multiverse. Please, click these links to go to their sites and and purchases made will net a percentage back to the Multiverse. Aslo, I have included other retailers that sponsor the Multiverse in other ways. Thank you!

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?actionfigurexpress+AUHXZt+index.html+'>AFX

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=1728&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f" target="_blank'>Sideshow Collectibles

Amazon

Entertainment Earth

Other Sponsors:

Luke's Toy Store

I declare this list good. (like my opinion matters for squat)

Can we make suggestions on sponsors to peruse? CSC/Amazing Toys would be great if you could get them to help out. BBTS also. That would round out the "big 4" IMO.

I am always open to new sponsors, I just don't want the site to turn into a bid ad banner. Cornerstore was interested at one point so we hosted a banner for them and then they backed out.

Maybe this thread should be put right on the main page under the Management section, so that it's easier to find. Just a thought :thumbsup:

BS

Just figured I would bump this thread, to make sure that forum members are remembering to use these links for their holiday shopping. I often forget to use the Sideshow and Amazon links, and have to cancel orders and re-order using them :lol:

So yeah, support the best forum on the internet, fellas! :buttrock:

Does just clicking on the links help at all? Or do we actually have to buy something for your guys to see any benefits?

Also, if you buy something, and MMMV gets their money, and then you return the item, does MMMV also have to refund its benefits?

No money for clicks, but it shows up as traffic through the site and is good recognition.

Yes, returns are deducted.

Your use of the links is appreciated. It started out very slow, but has picked up over the last year or so. We actually saw a small profit over the year and all of it was put into prizes for contests. Hopefully, bigger prizes and more contests are on the horizon.

You guys make this place great!

I dont think Limited Edition is still up and running.

I dont think Limited Edition is still up and running.

You are correct.

Yes, returns are deducted.

Let me apologize then for screwing with your revenue stream. I've tried to order a digital picture frame from Amazon twice and had issues both times. I just returned the second and ordered a third, so hopefully third time's the charm.

Its all good K80. Thanks for using the links!

I can't tell you how many times I've canceled and re-ordered things when I remembered to use the links :D

I just wanted to point the links out to folks who need them before we get them back up. Thanks for using them!

is there a way to check that purchases have supported the site?

Sometimes I forget that i didn't click the link, empty my cart, click the link and re-add the items, in the future can I leave items in my cart, exit the site, click the link, and pay for my cart and still have the credit applied to the mmv?

In Firefox, I'm currently only seeing the Entertainment Earth and Luke's Toy Store links appear at the bottom of the page.

In Firefox, I'm currently only seeing the Entertainment Earth and Luke's Toy Store links appear at the bottom of the page.

Are you running any ad blocking plugins?

It was my wife's computer (which I'm not on at the moment), so I can't say. . .but the laptop I'm on now has no ad blockers that I know of, and I only see the EE, Amazon, and your link there. Still no Sideshow. I had to come to this page this morning to link me to Sideshow's site.

Now that Christmas is nearly upon us, it is probably a good time to bump this thread. Folks, use these links when you order from Amazon and elsewhere! Support the good guys! :highfive2:

Thanks K80! It really helps.

So I placed yet another order through Amiami.com. Did we ever hear back from them on being a sponsor?