UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV End of year selections

This is a bit of a long shot, but would anyone consider a 'Most wanted MiniMate that DIDN'T get released/previewed' category?

I know there are still popular characters that collectors are dying for, but haven't been realized in MiniMate form.

(Try & guess who i'd vote for - ha ha)

This is a bit of a long shot, but would anyone consider a 'Most wanted MiniMate that DIDN'T get released/previewed' category?

I know there are still popular characters that collectors are dying for, but haven't been realized in MiniMate form.

Squirrel Girl? Forbush Man? Ultimate Wolverine with a stubbed left toe? Spider-Man disguised as Daredevil disguised as Wolverine (Dude playing the dude disguised as the other dude! :)). The Gibbon?

Seriously, Who? :P

Hey Guys,

I'm willing to tackle this project.

I suspect the smart way to do it would be to keep posting suggestions, maybe poll what should be included and we will run something in early Jan as the YR isn't over yet?!

Sound cool or does someone have a better idea? ( Like Dumbo I'm all ears!)

T.

Hey Guys,

I suspect the smart way to do it would be to keep posting suggestions, maybe poll what should be included and we will run something in early Jan as the YR isn't over yet?!

T.

Go for it man. Sounds better than just throwing ideas around and nothing coming of it.

Hey Guys,

T.

I agree wholeheartedly, but I think no matter what we should keep the categories from last year.

Go for it TBT! :thumbsup: And Nessex, that's not a bad idea! I know ever since waves 25-26 were announced that people here have been STUMPED on what to ask DST for next :P

(Dude playing the dude disguised as the other dude! :))

Am I the only one here reminded of this?

tropicthunderrd.jpg

:lol:

Squirrel Girl? Forbush Man? Ultimate Wolverine with a stubbed left toe? Spider-Man disguised as Daredevil disguised as Wolverine (Dude playing the dude disguised as the other dude! :)). The Gibbon?

Seriously, Who? :P

I’m actually hankering for the Human Fly! With all the Spidey action recently & second rate villains like Kraven, Tarantula, Shocker, Venom etc . . . I think it's time we had a MiniMate that can seriously deal out some hurt to Spidey. After all. . . what chance would a Spider have against a Fly?!?!

Go for it TBT! :thumbsup: And Nessex, that's not a bad idea! I know ever since waves 25-26 were announced that people here have been STUMPED on what to ask DST for next :P

(Dude playing the dude disguised as the other dude! :))

Am I the only one here reminded of this?

tropicthunderrd.jpg

:lol:

That's the point. I've never actually seen that, but its on the list. Yes, I have a list. Right now, Casablanca is at the top and the original The Day the Earth Stood Still is right below it and Gettysburg right below that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I haven't forgotten this... but I'll been crazy this week prepping for a house move in the next few weeks.

I will try to get something up (snicker) towards the end of the week but if I fail then can I vote that the baton is passed to MiniMyte and If he declines then to perhaps Luke who always seems to have too much time on his hands ;)

T.

Hey Guys,

I haven't forgotten this... but I'll been crazy this week prepping for a house move in the next few weeks.

I will try to get something up (snicker) towards the end of the week but if I fail then can I vote that the baton is passed to MiniMyte and If he declines then to perhaps Luke who always seems to have too much time on his hands ;)

T.

I'm in the same boat as you TBT. Me and my wife are moving into our new house the week of Jan 19th. I'll gladly do the minimate selection of the year if you can't TBT, but it'll have to wait till early Feb. If you want somebody else, I vote Luke or even Cappy. :biggrin:

give every one a chance to acquire and examine the contestants.

I had a funny mental picture of Kraven, Black Spidey and MarkIII movie Iron Man wearing Miss Universe sashes and swaying down a mini-sized stage and runway when I was reading this :lol:

It'll probably take a few weeks before waves 23 & 24 actually reach us here, but I wouldn't mind voting ahead anyways.

• 3 weeks later...