UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

Looks great! An army of slightly different robots would be so cool. May as well use something broken for something else!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wireless mouse broke today. I got angry that it broke, hulked out, and crushed it. I looked at all the cool parts that were inside, and decided to make a funky robot minimate custom. This little guy is all superglue and broken mouse parts. It turned out so well I am actually thinking of making more of them, perhaps even a little robot minimate army. I have an old 486 in my garage I could smash. What do you think?

DSCF4556.jpg

DSCF4558.jpg

dont get mad,but do mind if i make a robo-mate?i need to ask first if its alright

dont get mad,but do mind if i make a robo-mate?i need to ask first if its alright

I don't mind at all. Anyone is welcome to join my madness. :D

lol, that's cool. At first I thought he could light up. Nice Job.

Thanks! I have a light-up robo-mate planned. :D

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????i have an old game boy i dont use

Why does this scare me?

I think Luke needs a disclaimer saying that

"Luke314pi or MMMV are not responsible for any electronics damaged during the customization process of minimates"

B)

T.

I'm more scared that someone may try to bring one of these constructs to life and we'll all suffer at its hands.

Interesting inspiration and design though. Great job Luke, I may have to join in on the fun as well.

TBT, lemme borrow your Xbox for a minute.

Yeah what if they come to life, then spread life to all the minimates, and my Venom and Kingpin attack me in my sleep, and the robot minimates take over!!!

Wait, what am I saying. These are Marvel minimates! We have more heroes that villians by miles! We'll be fine.

Sorry for my deranged rambling. :biggrin:

I made two more robo-mates over the last few days. The first one is made from a keyboard that my son spilled a glass of orange juice on a few months ago. It never worked again despite multiple cleanings. And thus, I give you F-Lock:

F-Lock1.jpg

F-Lock2.jpg

This next robo-mate is made from a radar detector that stopped working about six months ago. I was supposed to call the company and get a replacement, but I forgot. So this broken piece of electronics became Fuzzbuster, complete with his glider:

FuzzBuster1.jpg

FuzzBuster2.jpg

I just found an old network card that I don't need, and a voice recorder that I have been meaning to fix for years, so more robo-mates are definitely on the way! :D

We are now entering the tyrannical reign of F-Lock. All hail the mighty F-Lock!

These are seriously cool, Luke... I thought F-Lock was awesome, then I scrolled down a bit and I saw Fuzzbuster...

They look like tiny little pieces of art that you would see in some up-scale gallery....

What can I break, what can I break...

damn, u made some really cewl robots :D

i think now that uve worked this really cewl idea now everyone wants one, including me ^^