UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

That Giant Man is outstanding. The facial expression is perfect. DST couldn't do a better job. Although I'm not a big fan of the character this is one of my favorite customs of yours so far. Amazing job!

And a question: In lack of knowledge on Resident Evil, the guy on the right in the background: Where does the holster come from and did you just glue it on (I guess Movie Logan's) vest?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already commented on these on your FB Luke, but it deserves saying twice. The Doctor Who customs are just incredible. You've made one slight error with Davros though. His left arm is useless and always tucked by his side. I can send you a pic if needed. It's still a fantastic custom. I'm looking forward to seeing how you made the chair.

And a question: In lack of knowledge on Resident Evil, the guy on the right in the background: Where does the holster come from and did you just glue it on (I guess Movie Logan's) vest?

You are correct that it is Movie Logan's vest. The holster was on a belt that I had in my parts bin. I'm not sure which minimate the belt came from. Anyone else know?

I already commented on these on your FB Luke, but it deserves saying twice. The Doctor Who customs are just incredible. You've made one slight error with Davros though. His left arm is useless and always tucked by his side. I can send you a pic if needed. It's still a fantastic custom. I'm looking forward to seeing how you made the chair.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do about that arm. There is a little bit of room directly in front of Davros's torso where the forearm could sit, but minimates aren't articulated enough for me to do that. Maybe I should add a mid-bicep swivel joint?

You are correct that it is Movie Logan's vest. The holster was on a belt that I had in my parts bin. I'm not sure which minimate the belt came from. Anyone else know?

Luke

some more awesome customs...cant wait to see giant man first hand!

as for that holster it looks like it came off of Bucky caps belt!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do about that arm. There is a little bit of room directly in front of Davros's torso where the forearm could sit, but minimates aren't articulated enough for me to do that. Maybe I should add a mid-bicep swivel joint?

You could alway measure the distance from shoulder to chair base and just remove that section of the arm.

• 2 weeks later...
Simply amazing. Hasbro should take note of how cool this looks and give DST a call (and a contract).

Sadly, they're more likely to call with cease and desist order.

Darn fine work though.

That is incredible!

I am a huge G.I. Joe fan and would love to be able to get ahold of some decals for that Baroness or any other Joes and Cobras. *hint hint*

Thanks! Click the link in my signature to find the Baroness decal. I'm sure other GI Joe ones will come along eventually. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A little of everything!

The Hood

thehood.jpg

Inspired by Bob Harris's excellent custom. The only thing I changed was using decals for the face and chest.

Zodiac

zodiac.jpg

Courtroom Peter body with a decal for the head. The chain around his neck is from an old necklace.

Blue Devil

bluedevil.jpg

Sculped horns and beard, modified New X-Men Cyclops chest piece, modified Ocean Master weapon, Bucky boots, decals for face and chest.

Resident Evil Packaging

RE1_front.jpg

RE1_back.jpg