UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

Wow!! Sweet Jesus, Luke, are you sure you don't secretly work for DST as a designer?! These look beyond professional; they're fantastic.

The Titans look great. It's so sad we never got to finish the team...Donna is great and Speedy is just awsome.

The BLs are also really great. Karamazov is right; something about deadly, murderous, grotesque, horrific creatures in 2"s of plastic just works. Aquaman in particular is really cool; i love how he actually is the only BL with color in his suit.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously this is amazing!!!, Flesh, Flesh,Flesh!!! My personal fav is manhunter, you did an amazing job on him!! well done sir!

One question: are those decals designs on the legs?? or do you just paint that?

Edited by SErge

• 3 weeks later...

I have never seen any custom minimates better than yours so far. I am so jealous. I really like your Resident Evil 4, because how badass the game was. I totally wish these were in production.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Now that the store is up an running, I have had time to finish a few new customs:

Blackest Night Packaging

bn_front.jpg

bn_back.jpg

3" Ultimate Giant Man

ultgiantman1.jpg

ultgiantman2.jpg

Resident Evil 1 Set

ResidentEvil1.jpg

Davros

davros6.jpg

davros7.jpg

davros8.jpg

davros5.jpg

4th Doctor (Tom Baker) new version with serious expression, hat, and gray coat

baker_serious.jpg

I will have more information about how I made Davros in next week's Minimate Factory update. Let me know if you have any questions about the making of the other minimates. :)

Man, Luke, that's yet ANOTHER batch of home-run customs! I seriously cannot believe how fantastically that Blackest Night boxset turned out, and it's a set full of zombies! :ohmy: And the Fourth Doctor and Davros just look so sharp, almost makes me hate Underground Toys even more for not getting us official Doctor Who 'mates. :(

dude, i just got done playing re2, even though it's a different game, resident evil 1 is my favorite of the franchise!! these minimates are soo amazing!!! jill and chris are spot on!!

also digging that blackest night packaging!

question:what hair piece did you use on jill? and what you use for her shoulder pads?

Edited by SErge

I suppose that it's always good thing when Luke doesn't post for a while; he always seems to come back with a crapload of AWESOME!!!!! Some of your best work yet Luke, though i bet it's obvious i'm liking the Black Lanterns the best. You know, you should consider adding your custom sets to your store. I know i'd buy a Blackest Night one.

Keep up the fantastic job.

Thanks everyone! One of the best parts about making these is sharing the pictures with other people. :)

question:what hair piece did you use on jill? and what you use for her shoulder pads?

Jill has an M. Bison hat with the visor cut off and new hair sculpted all around it with apoxie sculpt. Her shoulder pads are cut from one of the boxier chest pieces I could find and then superglued on.