UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - your customs are awesome and your pics are amazing!!!

Have you attached that blast effect to Cyclops permanently? Is it the one from the 3 3/4 inch Cyclops from the Wolverine series?

Wow - your customs are awesome and your pics are amazing!!!

Have you attached that blast effect to Cyclops permanently? Is it the one from the 3 3/4 inch Cyclops from the Wolverine series?

Thanks!

The blast effect is just balanced on Sandman's exploded torso, but I have considered picking up an extra Cyclops and gluing it to him permanently. And yes, it is the blast from the 3 3/4 figure. :)

Haha!! Luke, you ALWAYS impress me with your sheer awsomeness. Last pic is just great. :lol:

One thing though: I always get this little peeve when you do this; you make some mouths just black pits of emptiness. I just feel like, iwth all of the great customs you do, it just sets off the aesthetics. Don't get me wrong; they are all wondeful pieces of art. It just feels...wrong...

One thing though: I always get this little peeve when you do this; you make some mouths just black pits of emptiness. I just feel like, iwth all of the great customs you do, it just sets off the aesthetics. Don't get me wrong; they are all wondeful pieces of art. It just feels...wrong...

yeah,i agree,but your customs are great!

Haha!! Luke, you ALWAYS impress me with your sheer awsomeness. Last pic is just great. :lol:

Yeah sometimes I get lazy. The ink from the old Sandman head smeared when I tried to remove it with Goof-Off, so I just painted a big gaping black mouth over the top, lol.

More Sandman abuse! I repainted the other T-1000 head, and then had some fun posing a few pictures. :)

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

dude these last three are my favorite :buttrock:

i just wish i had the BD T-1000 and a spare! :wallbash:

what is that coming off cyclops head.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my custom from my Customizing 101 article in Toyfare #145:

IG-88

IG88_01.jpg

IG88_02.jpg

For the full recipe, you will have to read the article. ;)

I will say that I had a blast making him, and I think a future project will be a 4-pack of the Empire Strikes Back bounty hunters. :D

I will say that I had a blast making him, and I think a future project will be a 4-pack of the Empire Strikes Back bounty hunters. :D

You have to include Bossk! I totally <3 him.

PS - Nice work on IG-88! :)