UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Luke isn't going to do a Spider-Man custom, DST won't realize his talent... :(

LOL

Here are a few new commission minimates:

Catwoman

catwoman.jpg

The mask is from Batgirl with the face cut out, the chest is a decal, the hands are from Venom, and the whip is part of a lego antenna with a black twisty glued to the top.

Animated Star Sapphire

starsapphire.jpg

The mask is from Batwoman with the face cut out, the chest is a decal, and the gloves are from Cap.

Right now I am regretting not making a second Catwoman for myself at the same time. I should really learn to follow my own advice. :P

Once more very well done, Luke.

I'm always impressed by the way your paint matches (almost :ohmy: ) exactly your decal's color. That is something I have to work on.

Thanks Bob! Recently I started desaturating the colors in my decals a bit, since I could never get the paint color to be as bright as the printed decals.

Edited by luke314pi

oh man - that catwoman is PERFECT!

If DST or DCD or whoever released a 'Mate of her in that costume - that would be it!

If whoever you have made it for decides they don't like it - let me know ;) (yeah - like that will happen)

And Star Sapphire looks awesome too - your paintwork is spot on!

Thanks guys! Catwoman really isn't too hard to customize either. You only need two colors of paint, Batgirl, and Venom hands. I will put the chest decal up on the Factory next week (its just my plain female decal that I use as a base for multiple female characters).

Edited by luke314pi

Here is another set I have been working on for a few weeks. Its funny that clayface and I were both working on RE customs at the same time without knowing it. :)

Resident Evil 4

RE4_Set.jpg

Clockwise from front: Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, Krauser, and Chainsaw Ganado

Ada Wong close up

Krauser close up

Leon has modified emo Peter Parket hair and a bucky chest strap. His face is a decal and his chest is drawn with a sharpie. Ada's face and chest are decals, and her dress is from the girl in the FAFDM set. Krauser has Frank Castle's hair, a sculpted arm, and decals for his face and chest. Chainsaw Ganado has a modified Spidey mask, a chest decal, and a chainsaw from Chef Duff.

I am working on packaging for this set right now. I should be finished with that in another week or so. :)