UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

I was painting another custom, and I had a huge puddle of green paint leftover, so I decided to paint an old-school Marvel villian - Nightmare!

nightmare-1.jpg

The cape is cut from sheet plastic, and the hair is milliput. Nightmare's costume usually changes a little every time you see him. I based it off this costume. You can find out more about Nightmare here.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
They all look great, Luke! What are Archangel's wings made from? I hope we get shiny wings if an official version is ever made...

Thanks!

Archangel's wings are cut from thin sheet metal. They are DAMN sharp. I cut my finger on them twice! If an official version is ever made, I would imagine this would not be the case. :P

• 2 weeks later...

holy crap!! :blink: thats amazing. that is the most origanl minimate i've ever seen. how did you do make the tail and the head?

holy crap!! :blink: thats amazing. that is the most origanl minimate i've ever seen. how did you do make the tail and the head?

The tail and head are both made from Super Sculpey. The tail has a wire running through it to keep the sculpey from breaking. The feet and hands are modified from my broken Target Nightcrawler :P .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...