UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S'funny, a few weeks before Luke made his announcement I'd hit upon a custom that I really wanted but thought was out of my skill set, so I was thinking about commishioning Luke... and then when he announced he was retiring I totally couldn't remember what it was. Fortunately, I remembered before the deadline, and he should be incredible.

• 1 month later...

So not only did I buy one of Luke's Wongs (ermm.gif), but I then went to the store and bought another $30 in loose Minimates and parts. Damn you Porter!

(BTW, if you dubbed him "Asian Manservant" or something like that you probably could sell him through the store... similarly, you could make a figure called "Superteam Butler"....)

So not only did I buy one of Luke's Wongs (ermm.gif), but I then went to the store and bought another $30 in loose Minimates and parts. Damn you Porter!

(BTW, if you dubbed him "Asian Manservant" or something like that you probably could sell him through the store... similarly, you could make a figure called "Superteam Butler"....)

I considered this, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to cross that line or not...

I think you've made the right choice, Luke.

In all likelihood, you would probably have had no trouble with it... but i don't think it's worth the risk. Disney are notorious for there manipulation/abuse of copyright law. Best not to give them a reason to come down on your store.

(Mostly because i desperately need it to stay in business to fuel my habit :P )

I considered this, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to cross that line or not...

It certainly didn't help that I went and suggested it publicly. Oh well.