UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

A few new commissions:

Spawn

spawn1.jpg

spawn2.jpg

Spawn uses parts from the Spawn Kubrick. The cape was left as-is, while the belt and boots were trimmed and touched up. The gauntlets are from Vigo. The mask, chest, hip, and thighs are stickers.

The Wrecking Crew

wreckingcrew.jpg

Thunderball's hair is sculpted. Piledriver's is cut from Wolfsbane. Wrecker's crow bar is cut from a lego antenna. The rest is mostly stickers and paint. :)

And in case you missed my CustomCon entries, I did 80's Action Figures as Minimates and some more Age of Apocalypse Minimates.

WoW Spawn and the Wrecking Crew.Just amazing

yup the Wrecking Crew needs to happen.supurb work

Thanks guys!

These look great, Luke! You wouldn't by any chance be "auditioning" to DST to have a Wrecking Crew exclusive, are you??? ;)

I think if DST made these they would probably use sculpted chest pieces for everyone, and possibly slip-on masks for Thunderball and Piledriver. But I would certainly love to get that set as an exclusive. :)

I'd been thinking about buying a Spawn Kubrick to see if that would work; only problem is, I don't really like Spawn. But I'm glad to see that my hunch was correct, and those parts work well with a Minimate.

Wrecking Crew looks great; I hope we'll be seeing those in the decal thread....:whistling:

Excellent!

And here are some pics I posted in another thread, to show off your customs a bit more in their natural habitat.

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

Edited by karamazov80