UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both look awesome. Very detailed work on Proximity. The Puppetmaster is very cool. Great job on the Thing puppet!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another addition to my "Minimate Maniacs" line of figures: Pyramid Head from Silent Hill!

pyramid1.jpg

pyramid2.jpg

Pyramid Head is based on his movie appearance. His head is sculpted from milliput, with sheet plastic for the sharp edge along the bottom. His clothes are also cut from sheet plastic, and his sword is cut from a thicker piece of plastic. I painted him much differently than most minimates, but I wanted him to look really creepy. I used dry brushing, and also an old toothbrush to make him look bloody and dirty.

Awesome! I wanted to do some Silent Hill figures after I came out of the theater, but gave up on the idea. I'm really digging yours Luke. Makes me want a Pyramid Head even more...

Creepy Nurses next?

Also, what's the background/base from? Looks cool.

I went to Blockbuster and checked out "Silent Hill"; I thought Pyramid Head was the main character of the movie. Oh well, I was wrong!

But you have to admit he had some cool scenes! :D

Creepy Nurses next?

Also, what's the background/base from? Looks cool.

The creepy nurses are a definite possibility. :)

The background is something minijeff found at a dollar store in Canada. I have 5 or 6 different little urban bases like this. They are the perfect size for minimates. Of course, it wasn't all bloody to begin with. ;)