UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made two figures for the Custom Movie Minimates Contest, and I was going to submit the one I liked best. Both of them turned out better than I expected, but here is the one I am NOT going to submit: Jason Voorhees!

jasonmm1.jpg

Additional Pictures:

Jason - Different View

Jason w/ Spear and Gravestone

Jason w/ Hunting Knife and Chain

Jason w/ Pitchfork

Jason in the woods

Jason's mask is cut from sheet plastic, and his shirt is modified from a Buffy block figure. His machete is modified from a Blade minimate sword. His tombstone is also from a Buffy block figure. His spear and pitchfork are modified legos.

This Jason minimate is an amalgam of various Jason appearances. The appearance of his clothes is probably the closest to Friday the 13th Part 6. That film also inspired the tombstone and spear. The chain is from Friday the 13th Part 8 after Jason had been chained to the bottom of the lake. The pitchfork was used frequently in Friday the 13th Part 3. The hunting knife was used the most frequently in Friday the 13th Part 5. And finally his machete is a classic that has been used in every film.

Awesome once again Luke. I really like this figure. Are you planning a new series of Horror Blocks?

Awesome once again Luke. I really like this figure. Are you planning a new series of Horror Blocks?

Actually, I am considering it. I have always been a fan of horror movies. My next one would be Freddy Krueger. I would also want a Pinhead minimate, but I would HATE to make it. I have made two Pinhead customs before, and putting the pins in his head is torture. :wacko:

I would also want a Pinhead minimate, but I would HATE to make it. I have made two Pinhead customs before, and putting the pins in his head is torture. :wacko:

Pinhead was my first plan for a movie mate... but the timescales involved means it's unlikely to happen in time.

T.

Jason Voorhees is the most amazing custom I've ever seen! Dude, you did an outstanding job on him. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see your interpretation of Leatherface. Maybe one day.

awesome work Luke! If you continue I can't wait to see Freddy Kreuger and how about Michael Meyers?

very cool! B) best gambit yet. whats the card made from?

I still don't understand how you get such clean, straight lines!

i would like to know the secret to your amazingly stright lines as wll.