UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

I love the Hellraiser pinhead one. For some reason, the little bloody knives and die are my favourite details, despite the obvious amount of work the fantastic head must have taken.

Sewing pins is a great idea, although I would recommend sawing part of them off first so as not to fill the inside of the head up with pins-that way more could fit on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Two new video game customs!

First up is a revised Link. I gave my old one to my brother-in-law a long time ago, and after finishing Ganondorf, I had to have a new one:

link-1.jpg

Hat and hair are sculpey, shield is cut from sheet metal, and the shoulder strap is from one of the star trek mates.

Next up is a Big Daddy from Bioshock:

bigdaddy1.jpg

bigdaddy2.jpg

I gave him a dirty paint job, like I did with Pyramid Head. He is a 2 1/2" mate. The body and drill are sculpey, and the cage thing around his eyes is made from twisty ties. I am very happy with how he turned out. :)

Link is pretty awesome, but that big daddy is FREAKIN' GODLIKE! My and my friend rented that game about a month ago, and it is one of the best! :D Deffinately make a little sister, and maybe the main character with a wrench and a plasmid or two!

This ones too symmetrical!