UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

I've always liked spawn. I made one my self and even though he looks the part he has very limited articulation. Are there any flexible materials that I could use for his cape?

If you expanded on my cloth minimate cape idea, you could make a very elaborate cape that was also very flexible.

I might just do that. Thanks for the info!! :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent!

And here are some pics I posted in another thread, to show off your customs a bit more in their natural habitat.

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

Seamless (though, I have to admit, I like Luke's first Metamorpho face decal better(.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSC009512.jpg

You lucky so-and-so. Awesome. I should get all my Luke customs together for a group shot one of these days, as well. Several of them are among my very favorite Minimates in my collection.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are the customs that I did for Ernie Reyes Jr for his upcoming comic Sonny Dragon #1. The SDCC version sold out, and Ernie is working on a mass market release. A secondary use of the customs will be to show potential buyers what is possible with this license. I have included some comic art pics to show what these were based on, although I was also give several other sketches and upcoming artwork.

Wei Lo

wei.jpg

sonny3.jpg

Lilly Fox

lilly.jpg

sonny2.jpg

Master Chen

master.jpg

sonny1.jpg

Sonny Dragon

sonny.jpg

sonny4.jpg

Ernie also had an advertiser drop out at the last minute, so there was room in the comic for a Minimate Factory ad, which you can see here.

Coming soon are more DC and Doctor Who customs. :D

• 3 weeks later...

New custom time! First of all I have 2 Doctor Who customs that have been sitting around half finished for about a year. I am trying to finish up all of my 10th Doctor customs before I move into 11th Doctor stuff. Then I have some DC commissions. :)

10th Doctor with striped suit and 3D glasses

3d_doctor.jpg

Martha in UNIT gear

martha.jpg

Superboy Prime

sprime.jpg

Ravager

ravager.jpg

General Zod

zod.jpg

Kid Flash

kidflash01.jpg

(I still need to add his yellow bolts on the sides of his head)

Azrael

azrael.jpg

Wow! And I mean WOW! Love Azrael and Superboy Prime (he's one of my personal faves). I'm not familiar with that General Zod look (is he from a recent storyline?) but your mini is superb.

Great work all round Luke, if these were commissions you will have some very happy customers.