UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIce job on all of them! Love the sculpting on Copperhead's hat? helmet? cowl? Just what is it he's wearing? Whatever it is, it looks good.

Good idea using Storm's hair for Silver Banshee. And I love the shiny details you made for Captain Atom. Great job all around.

Oh, and I forgot: YAY! For switching back to Marvel (so I don't have to google every second character...)

You guys need to read some DC Comics, dammit! At least watch Justice League Unlimited!

Have to echo the accolades for Metamorpho. Wow. You always go the extra mile with detailing your customs, Luke, and it really shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Marvel customs! Some were for myself, and some were commissions (which I promptly made doubles of for myself anyways ;) ).

Ulik the Troll

ulik.jpg

ulik2.jpg

Victoria Hand

victoria.jpg

AoA Storm

aoa_storm.jpg

Tigershark

tiger_shark.jpg

Hildegarde

hildegarde.jpg

Taurus

taurus1.jpg

taurus2.jpg

Also I have two nice surprises coming up in the next week. One will be on Wednesday (the 21st) and will be something that all minimate fans can use. The other surprise will be one week from today (the 26th), and will be something for fans of my customs. :thumbsup:

They're all fantastic! I was wondering how one might make a Storm look AoA accurate without bulking her up too much, and you've done a smashing job of her!

Can i ask what hair you used?

Ulik and Taurus are both exceptionally good. i love the sculpted add-ons. :thumbsup:

They're all fantastic! I was wondering how one might make a Storm look AoA accurate without bulking her up too much, and you've done a smashing job of her!

Can i ask what hair you used?

It was in my parts bin, and I feel like I really should know who it is from, as I used it before on my Beatles customs, but I can't quite place it.