UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I am actually going back and reworking the new minimate decal template I posted a few weeks ago in order to make this sticker kit even better. I have been experimenting with folding the stickers around the sides of the minimate body, so as not to leave a gap in the graphics, and the sticker paper is responding very well. :)

ProtoPlanet looks really awesome.

I really want to buy a set. or 5.

How many figures will be in there?

Will it come with extra stickers like the last packs?

Thanks! The kit will include stickers to create 8 unique characters for the 8 base minimates included in the bundle. For people who want to get more than one kit there will be additional stickers included for creating different versions of the main characters (as seen in the comic) and multiples of the 2 army builder characters.

• 1 month later...

It has been a while, but I managed to sneak in a few new customs over the last few weeks:

Storm Shadow

stormshadow.jpg

Decals for face/chest/shins/forearms, lego swords with handles trimmed, Bones chest strap with tricorder cut off, Hawkeye quiver.

Energy Blast Destroyer

destroyer-1.jpg

New face decal. Like I mentioned in the Thor minimates thread, if anyone would like one of these face stickers, just shoot me a PM. :)

King Shakooth

charity1.jpg

charity2.jpg

My Charitymates 5 entry. He is a 2.5" minimate with decals for his face and chest, sculpted parts all over the place, and lego swords with the handles trimmed.

Angry Thug

thug-1.jpg

A new custom I made for myself, and also made extras that are for sale in the store.

Next week I will have 5 new Marvel customs to show! :)

Really like that Storm Shadow. Really hate that G.I. Joe Minimates will never happen.

Thanks for taking me on a whirlwind of emotions this morning, Luke.

That's the Multiverse for you. Just like the CW, but with less hot chicks.

• 4 weeks later...

It'd be cool if you updated your old customs like sauron or annihlus (2 of my favorites).

Yeah they could both use an update - especially Annihilus!

Two new customs, with more coming in the next few days. First up is a new Age of Apocalypse custom I did for myself:

Armored Magento

viAYD.jpg

51KDc.jpg

UbiPk.jpg

This is Magneto as he appeared in the last half of X-Men: Omega, one of my favorite comics of all time. His helmet is from the AoA box set, face is a new decal, boots are from Cylons, the rest of the armor is cobbled together from different things in my parts box. :)

Next up is a DC commission:

Zatanna

mkmIK.jpg

3bM6d.jpg

She has two hairpieces - one with the hat attached and one without. I tried to make a removable hat, but was not able to make it look good and be functional. The hair is from menace and the hat is apoxie sculpt.

More coming soon! :)

It's custom time! I have 5 new DC commissions to share with you:

Beast Boy

beastboy.jpg

Decals for face and chest. His hair was a common male hair piece that I added some bangs to with Fixit Sculpt.

Mad Harriet

MadHarriet.jpg

Decals for face and chest. Hair and boots sculpted with Fixit Sculpt. Trimmed Wolverine hands.

Lashina

lashina.jpg

Decals for face and chest. Her whip is cut from a gun strap.

Mera

mera.jpg

Decals for face and chest. Hair from Meggan with crown sculpted with Fixit Sculpt.

Stompa

stompa.jpg

Originally a 2.5" minimate that I shortened to 2" on the belt sander, including cutting her upper thigh in half and shortening those pieces. This gave her the girth that she needed. :)

Next time will be a Marvel update!

• 2 weeks later...